Other Calling all Mystic Messenger players!!!

Jumin Han is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. At that time he became the massive social networking rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his bad rumor which is spread massively. This time is not about his career, but his bad rumor. The rumor is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this singer revealed himself as homosexual. Do you still believe or not, this rumor is really much talked by people even in a person of his fans.

The app is suddenly having a mental breakdown. I'm getting notifications for texts that were sent in the past and I can only assume, some from the future. Also, I'm not getting any notifications for chats!!! Why have MM forsaken me so! It's the second to last day too!

getting random text notifications that dont actually show up when you go to read them is a known bug, it's been happening to me since I downloaded the app too.

I'd just ignore it tbh

same thing is happening to a lot of ppl with notifications. ): i just check every 2 hours or so, since that's about the frequency chats appear.

I finished Yoosung's route and got the good ending. Now I'm on Zen's route but I'm all out of hourglasses and I can't get anymore right now! 

Yoosung is my precious baby and I'd fight anyone who would hurt him. I'd probably lose but Ima still fight!

I'm not too far into the game yet, (3rd day), but I want to get into the Zen route. Or maybe seven. Or Yossung. Really anyone but Jahee or Jumin.

I did Yoosung first, but Zen is pretty cool too. I'm probably going to do him now. 

I finished Yoosung's route and got the good ending. Now I'm on Zen's route but I'm all out of hourglasses and I can't get anymore right now! 

Yoosung is my precious baby and I'd fight anyone who would hurt him. I'd probably lose but Ima still fight!

Same! I cried a little at the end. I'm so sad I'm done with it. I'm going to take a break then go through a week of MM. I was lucky enough to get 100 hourglasses from the update and be obsessive enough to pull all nighters, and track times the chats goes up xD  

I really like this game but it's gigantic. I have to wait for my new phone to download it again. So far I finished the Yoosung and Zen Route. Personally I love the Zen route, but I dig dramatics and romantic antics. And the voice actor has such a soothing voice the calls always relax me. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like this game but it's gigantic. I have to wait for my new phone to download it again. So far I finished the Yoosung and Zen Route. Personally I love the Zen route, but I dig dramatics and romantic antics. And the voice actor has such a soothing voice the calls always relax me. 

It's a tie on Yoosung and Zen of who has a better voice actor. But, drama you say! I love drama. Now I'm excited for his route. 

pppffftpft have you heard 707's voice actor tho

i love his goofy voice, it fits his antics perfectly

I've done Yoosung, Zen and Jaehee's routes and now I am on Jumin's route. I was excited for his route but I was a little bit disappointed by some aspects of it.  :( I predict 707 will probably be my favorite.

I've done Yoosung, Zen and Jaehee's routes and now I am on Jumin's route. I was excited for his route but I was a little bit disappointed by some aspects of it.  :( I predict 707 will probably be my favorite.

Cool! I'm going to do Zen's route soon, is his route good? So far Yoosung has been my favorite route. 

Cool! I'm going to do Zen's route soon, is his route good? So far Yoosung has been my favorite route. 

It probably depends on your taste but I enjoyed his route. I think his route was a fun, light play. I'm surprised that you enjoyed Yoosung's route. Many people didn't like it but I think it was just the Rika part of it. I think that all the routes where fun in their own ways.

I really liked it because of the end. I understand where they come from when they say he compares the MC too much with Rika, but that's so you can lead him into a transition. Without it, you won't feel any difference in his character. And hopefully all the routes are fun. I can't wait for the 707 route. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back