• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Calling all MALES! xD (In search of serious rp parenter)

PenBlade1326

The Faint Light In The Dark Tunnel Of Life
So I've been in desperate need to have a male RP companion xDD It's been ages since I've 1x1'd with a guy who was not only skilled in RPing, but someone who was creative and just totally awesome xD I think it's time to get some new guys to RP with so we can kick ass, possibly make romances and just have fun together with xDD

Below are some pairings I had in mind, just off the top of my head. The ones in bold are roles I'd prefer to play, though I'm not opposed to being the other. And some of them may seem like not very "Action" roles, but keep in mind this is just a template for who the characters are: what they do is developed in plot. So even the random student could find a way to kick ass. I like a good plot, so let's do it! Plus, females aren't helpless here xp You may want to save her every now and then, but she might surprise you xp

Freshman x Senior

Detective x Vigilante

Monster Slayer x Monster Slayer

New Kid x Random Student

Bullied Kid x Kind Stranger From School

Bully x Victim (I find this one with a weird concept on how they fight together)

Angel x Demon

Human x Any Known Fictional Creature or Character

Hero x Anti-Hero

Genetically Altered Humans

Alien x Human

Superpowered Being x Normal Person

Magic User x Mage Hunter

Last edited by a moderator:
PenBlade1326 said:
So I've been in desperate need to have a male RP companion xDD It's been ages since I've 1x1'd with a guy who was not only skilled in RPing, but someone who was creative and just totally awesome xD I think it's time to get some new guys to RP with so we can kick ass, possibly make romances and just have fun together with xDD
Below are some pairings I had in mind, just off the top of my head. The ones in bold are roles I'd prefer to play, though I'm not opposed to being the other. And some of them may seem like not very "Action" roles, but keep in mind this is just a template for who the characters are: what they do is developed in plot. So even the random student could find a way to kick ass. I like a good plot, so let's do it! Plus, females aren't helpless here xp You may want to save her every now and then, but she might surprise you xp

Freshman x Senior

Detective x Vigilante

Monster Slayer x Monster Slayer

New Kid x Random Student

Bullied Kid x Kind Stranger From School

Bully x Victim (I find this one with a weird concept on how they fight together)

Angel x Demon

Human x Any Known Fictional Creature or Character

Hero x Anti-Hero

Genetically Altered Humans

Alien x Human

Superpowered Being x Normal Person

Magic User x Mage Hunter
I'll do alien x human

Yush! I need a female partner to kick ass with. Maybe, we can even do a couple of plots :'3 So nothing ever gets stale

If you're still looking for an rp partner I'd be interested in doing the Angel x Demon or Hero x Anti Hero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back