• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Call to people who like DND!

I could be persuaded to get involved in another game.

I got a server i made for DND. It was supposed to be me and this guy Called Skydude to make a newby campaign. I can lent you guys the server. Its pretty fresh and can make it a PBP if you want?

IF I were to try a DnD game, everyone would have to understand that I have not run a DnD game in decades, and I am not as familiar with it as I am in other systems. Everyone would have to be patient with me and any mistakes that I make.

I could help since i played dnd for a year. But...am too new to this game so dming might be different for me....

Well, I've played a bit so I know how to make characters and such, but there are still many rules that I have never touched upon. That would be where I need some coaching.

im quite new to dnd, are we talking about a discord server? because I don't have disc.... and in terms of a campaign.... i do have one idea.... but it would be weird and specific lore, with a healthy dose of plagiarism. i could dm If i need to.... but it would be a campaign in a historical setting

Why not continue talking here? Just curious.

I prefer to game with the Play By Post and not Discord, but that is just my opinion.

Why not continue talking here? Just curious.
I prefer to game with the Play By Post and not Discord, but that is just my opinion.
lol I have no idea why yeah we can keep pming on this thread... also nothing can be on disc., cause it looks like I'm doing, and I have no discord. *le shrug of confusion*

Personally, I would like to play instead of run, but I do have an idea that I would need to flesh out a lot that I can pull out of the dark recesses of my mind to inflict upon you - er, I mean, to have you run through.

nah, i got this! the dnd thing will be more of an intrigue based campaign... and will be in a new setting.... also is it plagiarism if I stole from history?

edit: and there will be all the spelling errors in posts. and no capitalisation cause we communists

I don't think so, but I'm not going to complain.

So less in the way of hard combat and more plotting and scheming? That will be interesting.

What kind of character generation rules are we looking at? Is it a point buy, fixed array or a die roll? What level would we start out at?

uhhh die roll, and uh level 3? however, because of certain lore things in the world, some subclass options as well as races arent available... i want to warn yall though, that this society is.... quite racist... and very, VERRY classist, class conflict is the core part of the world. imma start on a pm with all the lore in it asap :D

Cool. Once I get some info on the world and such, I'll start to percolate a character up in my head for this.

Same here, i would like to know more on the lore of the world before making my char or see if i got one that fits the bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back