• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Call Of Duty or anything military and tactical related rp (MxM or platonic)

SirNateUnknown

Master Of Boredom
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
For 18+ only
Mature themes, cause well again its military and war stuff

Also no anime or cartoony stuff, let me be able to visualize it in hd game graphics mate.

Okay, imma be frank. I can't get call of duty mw2 reboot out of my head so I'm basically down for anything of the kind.
Just really itching to do some real action and tactical shi with some dark nitty twists here and there. (So many plot twist i think I'm a damn pretzel)

I want realistic stuff, no gary stu
War is f up so our characters will def get f up multiple times

In basic I'm thinking of a military operation (a specific elite tactical force)
Maybe like 141 or whatever you have in mind. Against like at first tasked to do a simple neutralize mission and slowly have that change and unravel lots of layers there.

Honestly i have somewhat of a character but still unsure of how he will actually turn out yet.

A medic who is your average joe basically
Feels like a rookie. Get's picked on (not maliciously) a stickler to rule kind of guy.
Maybe a pushover, but thats all just for the basic surface level. There will be twists and layers to reveal later on.

Alright that's what in mind so far.
Pm or comment if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back