• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern California: The Goddammit Chronicles

Kazig Kazig Fable Fable Historical Storyteller Historical Storyteller Blorf Blorf
"Her son was throwing stuff off the shelves." Bill replies nonchalantly.

"And the part about about being rude?"

Bill just shakes his head, cause that's not true. "She made that up because I tried to tell her that letting her son create a mess was wrong."

The supervisor snorted slightly. "Really? She didn't try to stop her son from knocking things over?"

"Yeah, she said that stopping kids from doing what they want isn't good for them growing up."

Then he laughed a bit. "Pft, well. I'll be reviewing at the camera footage then." He walked away.

Bill gives him a little wave. "Yeah you will..."

And the next customer is... some random chick. Put on a bunch of makeup for some reason. She places a box on the counter. "So, i'd like to return this..." It was for a Crock Pot.
Nothing sketchy yet. Hopefully there wouldn't be any more idiots coming. "Sure thing, do you have the receipt?"

"No... but I know your manager, and he said he'd-" Oh snap, did she?

⇾ Call the manager like right now
⇾ Yeah right
⇾ Ask her a question about said manager
⇾ Sounds legit
⇾ Open the box

emotion-happy-png.481138
--◄◄ o ►►►►--
emotion-angry-png.481139

Kazig Kazig Fable Fable Historical Storyteller Historical Storyteller Blorf Blorf
"Her son was throwing stuff off the shelves." Bill replies nonchalantly.

"And the part about about being rude?"

Bill just shakes his head, cause that's not true. "She made that up because I tried to tell her that letting her son create a mess was wrong."

The supervisor snorted slightly. "Really? She didn't try to stop her son from knocking things over?"

"Yeah, she said that stopping kids from doing what they want isn't good for them growing up."

Then he laughed a bit. "Pft, well. I'll be reviewing at the camera footage then." He walked away.

Bill gives him a little wave. "Yeah you will..."

And the next customer is... some random chick. Put on a bunch of makeup for some reason. She places a box on the counter. "So, i'd like to return this..." It was for a Crock Pot.
Nothing sketchy yet. Hopefully there wouldn't be any more idiots coming. "Sure thing, do you have the receipt?"

"No... but I know your manager, and he said he'd-" Oh snap, did she?

⇾ Yeah right
⇾ Ask her a question about said manager
⇾ Sounds legit
⇾ Open the box

emotion-happy-png.481138
--◄◄ o ►►►►--
emotion-angry-png.481139

Kazig Kazig Historical Storyteller Historical Storyteller Fable Fable Blorf Blorf
Really, now. "Well, if you don't mind, i'll call them over."

She waves it off. "Oh, that's not necessary. Just process the return, please."

"Nope. Wait right here." Bill walks to where the manager should be, but out of the corner of his eye, the woman turns around and leaves the store.

Oh, she left her box there.

⇾ Tell her about her box
⇾ Nah we're good

emotion-happy-png.481138
--◄◄ o ►►►►--
emotion-angry-png.481139

Kazig Kazig Historical Storyteller Historical Storyteller Fable Fable Blorf Blorf
Really, now. "Well, if you don't mind, i'll call them over."

She waves it off. "Oh, that's not necessary. Just process the return, please."

"Nope. Wait right here." Bill walks to where the manager should be, but out of the corner of his eye, the woman turns around and leaves the store.

Oh, she left her box there.

⇾ Tell her about her box
⇾ Nah we're good

emotion-happy-png.481138
--◄◄ o ►►►►--
emotion-angry-png.481139

⇾ Tell her about her box

⇾ Quit because all of these people are nightmares to deal with and get an office job or something.

⇾ Tell her about her box

Team Blorf-Zig is much more catchier however and totally wasn't cobbled together just now. Join today and get a free imaginary promotional sticker.

Kazig Kazig Historical Storyteller Historical Storyteller Blorf Blorf Fable Fable
Bill breathed in as if to yell something, but then just sighed instead. "Hey ma'am? You left your box on the counter."

She turns her head and says something really, really stupid. "What? Were you trying to -steal- my product without giving me a refund? You should be ashamed!"

While maintaining a neutral expression, he slowly started to die inside. He was reaching his boiling point. "I was not... just take it back and come back with a receipt next time."

"Hmph." She picks it up, and begins to walk away with an entitled expression.

Let it go.
Snap

emotion-happy-png.481138
--◄◄ o ►►►►--
emotion-angry-png.481139

⇾ Let it go.

Fable Fable Blorf Blorf Historical Storyteller Historical Storyteller Kazig Kazig Windsock Windsock
(I'm getting too lazy for this.)

"FUCK THIS SHIT!" Bill yells. Everyone in the store turns to look at him, including the woman that was trying to get her return.

Now that he was hella angry, he had to do something to establish dominance and scare the customers.

⇾ Take the woman's box and throw it at her
⇾ Take the woman's box and throw it in front of a car
⇾ Uhh how about something else?
⇾ Go home lol

emotion-happy-png.481138
---------- o ►►►►
emotion-angry-png.481139

Users who are viewing this thread

Back