• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern California: The Goddammit Chronicles

Fable Fable Kazig Kazig Historical Storyteller Historical Storyteller
They both take a wild shot at each other, Ana yelping a bit as she ducks behind a wall on the stairs.

"Ugh..." Whoever that was, they picked up the bag of stolen goods and fired a shot through the nearby screen door, destroying it. As he tries to run through it, Ana raises her gun and takes three shots at him. BANG! BANG! BANG!

There's the sudden sound of something falling to the ground. Ana had went back to hiding behind the wall, but she took a moment to peak around it. Past the broken screen door, she could see the burglar's shoes. They were probably dead or critically injured. She would've checked to make sure they were totally incapacitated, but then someone started yelling outside. "Hey, what the fuck is happening in there?!"

"Oh no." Ana mumbles. She quickly tucks her pistol in her pants and rushes up the stairs to Tommy and opens the closet. "Mom?"
"Come on, honey, we gotta go somewhere."

"Where? Why?" He asks, clearly very scared. No answer, Ana just picks him up and carries him. "Just close your eyes, Tommy. Keep them closed until I say otherwise!"
She runs down the stairs and...

Episode VI: Bill
Previously, Bill was driving home from work, when he encountered some random drunked girl passed out on the ground. Against his better judgement, he takes her to his house and let's her sleep on the couch. She leaves for a few hours and comes back, but still hasn't explained why she was passed out yet.

7:32 AM, April 11th
"Hey, wake up." Bill says, waking up the girl sleeping on his couch again.

She stirred a bit, but wasn't exactly interested in waking up. "Mmmh..."

"Wake up already, I got work and I can't leave you in my house."

⇾ Give her some money and lock her out of the house until you come back
⇾ Bring her with you to work
⇾ Actually, scratch that.

emotion-happy-png.481138
---- o ►►►----
emotion-angry-png.481139

Fable Fable Kazig Kazig Historical Storyteller Historical Storyteller
They both take a wild shot at each other, Ana yelping a bit as she ducks behind a wall on the stairs.

"Ugh..." Whoever that was, they picked up the bag of stolen goods and fired a shot through the nearby screen door, destroying it. As he tries to run through it, Ana raises her gun and takes three shots at him. BANG! BANG! BANG!

There's the sudden sound of something falling to the ground. Ana had went back to hiding behind the wall, but she took a moment to peak around it. Past the broken screen door, she could see the burglar's shoes. They were probably dead or critically injured. She would've checked to make sure they were totally incapacitated, but then someone started yelling outside. "Hey, what the fuck is happening in there?!"

"Oh no." Ana mumbles. She quickly tucks her pistol in her pants and rushes up the stairs to Tommy and opens the closet. "Mom?"
"Come on, honey, we gotta go somewhere."

"Where? Why?" He asks, clearly very scared. No answer, Ana just picks him up and carries him. "Just close your eyes, Tommy. Keep them closed until I say otherwise!"
She runs down the stairs and...

Episode VI: Bill
Previously, Bill was driving home from work, when he encountered some random drunked girl passed out on the ground. Against his better judgement, he takes her to his house and let's her sleep on the couch. She leaves for a few hours and comes back, but still hasn't explained why she was passed out yet.

7:32 AM, April 11th
"Hey, wake up." Bill says, waking up the girl sleeping on his couch again.

She stirred a bit, but wasn't exactly interested in waking up. "Mmmh..."

"Wake up already, I got work and I can't leave you in my house."

⇾ Bring her with you to work

emotion-happy-png.481138
---- o ►►►----
emotion-angry-png.481139

Generate a number from 1-3, if its 1 its mine, 2 its Fyuri, 3 its Heisenberg. If nobody votes that can be the back up

Kazig Kazig Fable Fable Historical Storyteller Historical Storyteller
"Yunno what, scratch that. You can stay here for now... I guess." Bill takes a nearby banana from the kitchen counter and walks towards the door to leave. "Just don't do anything stupid, alright? I'll be back in a few hours."

He leaves and locks the door behind him, then hops into his car to drive to work.
Mornings are busier than most people think. There's the people that have to drive to work, there's the people that have to drive their kids to work, and then there's the people that are driving somewhere else to eat, because they don't know how to cook. And don't forget the kids that bike to school.

The commute to the store was short, so there were no problems. In fact, the store wasn't even open yet. Oh well, Bill entered the store anyway to check up on the register to make sure everything was in perfect-ish condition. So far, no problems.
Time to look at the nearby analog clock, I guess... 7:49. About eleven minutes to opening time.

*bonk bonk bonk* Someone was knocking on the sliding door, which wasn't opening for obvious reasons.

Bill walks over to see what they wanted. "Hey! The door is broken! Can you fix it?"

"It's not!"

"Stop lying! Let me in." Not this again...

⇾ Okay
⇾ Nope
⇾ Ignore Them
⇾ Explain in excruciating detail

emotion-happy-png.481138
---- o ►►►----
emotion-angry-png.481139

I thought this died or something, glad it was just me being dumb and not checking the thread.

Kazig Kazig Blorf Blorf Fable Fable
"Sir, the store is closed. Come back in a few minutes." He turns around to leave, but then the idiot pounds on the glass some more.

"Are you serious?! Let me in; I have to buy some toilet paper!"

He was gonna ignore him some more, but a smirk came across Bill's face. He turned to talk to the man outside. "The reason the doors aren't opening for you is because the store is closed. One of us will activate them at about 8:00, but before that we have to make sure everything is in working condition..."

"I don't-"

"Plus, not every employee is here. Some people don't like arriving early, so we should probably wait for them. Why do you need toilet paper so early anyway?"

"Because-"

"Forget about it. I don't need to know about anything involving that. If you need it so much, you can find a different store that happens to be open this early in the morning and buy some there. But if they don't have any, you can just go to the bathroom and take one of those cheap rolls from one of the stalls if you're desperate."

"Enough already!"

⇾ Continue
⇾ Comply

emotion-happy-png.481138
--◄◄ o ►►------
emotion-angry-png.481139

⇾ Comply

Fable Fable Kazig Kazig Blorf Blorf
"Okay." Bill turns and walks to his register. Now all he'd need to do was wait until the store actually opens.
Fucking twat.

The man banged on the door a few more times before giving up and walking away.

8:41 AM
For the first half hour, no one did or said anything stupid, and the day was gonna be just fine... until it wasn't an adult that was screwing things up, but a child!
There was this little boy, probably like 6, knocking products off of the shelves. And his mother was too incompetent to stop him. When she went to check out her groceries, the toddler started taking the nearby candies and threw them on the ground. Didn't even open them and eat them. Just introduced it to the floor. "Heyhey, you can't do that!" Bill quickly yelled, trying to get the boy's attention.

"Oh no no; it's fine. He's just a child." The mother said, waving his behavior off.

Bill was just appalled. "He's taking everything off the shelves! Do you think his behavior is acceptable?!" Another Kit-Kat fell to the ground.

"Yes, you can't just stop kids from doing what they want. It's not good for them growing up. You'll just put it back, right?"

And then he facepalms. "My god..."

⇾ Threaten to ban her from the store
⇾ Say things to the boy (Like...?)
⇾ Attempt to educate her (50%)
⇾ Say something else (What?)

emotion-happy-png.481138
--◄◄ o ►►----
emotion-angry-png.481139

Fable Fable Kazig Kazig Blorf Blorf
"Okay." Bill turns and walks to his register. Now all he'd need to do was wait until the store actually opens.
Fucking twat.

The man banged on the door a few more times before giving up and walking away.

8:41 AM
For the first half hour, no one did or said anything stupid, and the day was gonna be just fine... until it wasn't an adult that was screwing things up, but a child!
There was this little boy, probably like 6, knocking products off of the shelves. And his mother was too incompetent to stop him. When she went to check out her groceries, the toddler started taking the nearby candies and threw them on the ground. Didn't even open them and eat them. Just introduced it to the floor. "Heyhey, you can't do that!" Bill quickly yelled, trying to get the boy's attention.

"Oh no no; it's fine. He's just a child." The mother said, waving his behavior off.

Bill was just appalled. "He's taking everything off the shelves! Do you think his behavior is acceptable?!" Another Kit-Kat fell to the ground.

"Yes, you can't just stop kids from doing what they want. It's not good for them growing up. You'll just put it back, right?"

And then he facepalms. "My god..."

⇾ Threaten to ban her from the store
⇾ Say things to the boy (Like...?)
⇾ Say something else (What?)

emotion-happy-png.481138
--◄◄ o ►►----
emotion-angry-png.481139

⇾ Attempt to educate her (50%) I really wanna see this fail.

Historical Storyteller Historical Storyteller Kazig Kazig Fable Fable Blorf Blorf
*picks up coin, and flips it*

"Ma'am, pardon me but I believe that you're raising your child incorrectly."

She scowled. "Excuse me?!"

In the most polite manner possible, Bill says: "Letting your child do whatever they want doesn't teach them about morals. They'll think that they can do anything they want with no consequences."

"You shouldn't bully my son like that. He's just a child!"

Bill shakes his head. "I'm not bullying your son, i'm talking to you here. You need to teach him about right and wrong. Letting him do... that-" He glances at the kid, who was about halfway done with the shelf and now had his whole fist in his mouth. "-isn't right!"

The woman gets incredibly pissed. "You don't know what you're talking about! What do you know about raising a child?"

"Well, for the record, i've been-"

"Shut up! Stop feeding me lies! Are you gonna tell me that vaccines don't cause autism next?"

Wow. Just, wow. I don't think I need to answer that. "..."
...Bill bagged the last of the woman's groceries.
"That'll be $9.95, ma'am."

She pays up. "Come on, Hugh, we're leaving."
Bill smirks and as she leaves, he yells: "You're not welcome in this store anymore until you can teach Hugh some manners!"

"Screw you! I'm calling your manager and you're getting fired!"

Like, an hour later, the supervisor comes over to Bill's lane. "Hey I just got a review, saying that you were extremely rude to a customer and bullied her son?"

⇾ Her son was throwing stuff off the shelves.
⇾ She exaggerated, I wasn't rude.
⇾ She thinks that vaccines cause autism.
⇾ No I didn't!

emotion-happy-png.481138
----◄◄ o ►►►►--
emotion-angry-png.481139

Historical Storyteller Historical Storyteller Kazig Kazig Fable Fable Blorf Blorf
*picks up coin, and flips it*

"Ma'am, pardon me but I believe that you're raising your child incorrectly."

She scowled. "Excuse me?!"

In the most polite manner possible, Bill says: "Letting your child do whatever they want doesn't teach them about morals. They'll think that they can do anything they want with no consequences."

"You shouldn't bully my son like that. He's just a child!"

Bill shakes his head. "I'm not bullying your son, i'm talking to you here. You need to teach him about right and wrong. Letting him do... that-" He glances at the kid, who was about halfway done with the shelf and now had his whole fist in his mouth. "-isn't right!"

The woman gets incredibly pissed. "You don't know what you're talking about! What do you know about raising a child?"

"Well, for the record, i've been-"

"Shut up! Stop feeding me lies! Are you gonna tell me that vaccines don't cause autism next?"

Wow. Just, wow. I don't think I need to answer that. "..."
...Bill bagged the last of the woman's groceries.
"That'll be $9.95, ma'am."

She pays up. "Come on, Hugh, we're leaving."
Bill smirks and as she leaves, he yells: "You're not welcome in this store anymore until you can teach Hugh some manners!"

"Screw you! I'm calling your manager and you're getting fired!"

Like, an hour later, the supervisor comes over to Bill's lane. "Hey I just got a review, saying that you were extremely rude to a customer and bullied her son?"

⇾ She thinks that vaccines cause autism.
⇾ No I didn't!

emotion-happy-png.481138
----◄◄ o ►►►►--
emotion-angry-png.481139

Users who are viewing this thread

Back