• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Calamity's Shadow: The Awakening -- OOC Thread

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Some of us remain and would love to continue. Not to be as blunt as a hammer, but are you continuing? I am not in the Discord group and have no real way of knowing.

Some of us remain and would love to continue. Not to be as blunt as a hammer, but are you continuing? I am not in the Discord group and have no real way of knowing.
I'd like to. It just feels like everyone scattered

Still present, just waiting on others to post.

I am bowing out officially for reasons of my own. Thanks and good daemon hunting, folks. o7

Sorry if I'm holding people up, I didn't feel well still don't feel entirely well, but feeling a lot better. That being said I think I may have to bow out, it's nothing against y'all but every time I try to write my reply I keep drawing a blank, and the replies to do come up with sound like rambling nonsense and I don't wanna keep holding y'all up.

It's all good, your health always comes first

Not a problem, Aqua. Like what was discussed, your health comes first, and while I am sorry that you are considering bowing out I wish you the best regarding it.

MythyDW MythyDW , if you are continuing, give me a ping. I may come back running if activity is restored.

I will also be bowing out. It looks like this won't be revived, but I am not in the best condition mentally and have not been for some time. Cheers to all of you guys writing endeavors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back