• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CAINHURST - OOC CHAT

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Night 2 is a go today!

Will be a shorter one week deadline, before all the characters go their separate ways

For night 2, I'm going to write Derwin burying some fallen comrades on a scenic hill somewhere a bit of a distance from Blackrock. I conceived it as a solo post, but if anyone thinks their character might have a reason to be in a similar area and wants to join in, I'd be happy to include someone else. Lemme know if anyone's interested.

It's going to take me some time to write the post itself. I'll just DM anyone who says they're interested after the main portion of it is done and send it to them for any character interactions they want to have during the scene.

Also is there anything close to a naming convention for Neko'sha? Are they similar to those from a particular real life culture or just whatever they pick from people they're hanging around at the time?

Ugh, sorry I ended up not posting this round. Very unlike me but life priorities. Had to help with family drama.

Will be back and active for this round though!

Oh, we Flat out ran out of time to deal with it but Klyn has no knowledge of creepy masked tentacle man. There's a gap in his memory there atm

I'm going to be a bit busy today but I'll catch up with the RP later. I'll most likely try to work on a post for Noire tomorrow.

So um. Since the next few sequence pertains to arcs, should I or should I not post for Sep?

Oh that's just specific stuff for a few characters, everyone else will just be doing they're own thing - Severa is gonna be in charge at Blackrock for example, so stuff will be going on there...

I do actually need to set up Dreadmoor Fort for later, but might have to wait for the Werewolf bit to be finished coz i can't handle too much at once.

Basically it's free roam/hook up with a few other characters/hyjinx for everyone else

Everyone will have a specific plot hook at some point - like your run in with the Church in a short while and so forth

Oh that's just specific stuff for a few characters, everyone else will just be doing they're own thing - Severa is gonna be in charge at Blackrock for example, so stuff will be going on there...

I do actually need to set up Dreadmoor Fort for later, but might have to wait for the Werewolf bit to be finished coz i can't handle too much at once.

Basically it's free roam/hook up with a few other characters/hyjinx for everyone else

Everyone will have a specific plot hook at some point - like your run in with the Church in a short while and so forth
You had me at Dreadmoor Fort. DM me that spicy detail pls <3

Well then, time to have Sep reminisce his childhood with some flashbacks and tender memories.

Perhaps the characters who aren't on either quest outlined should be added to a third group, maybe a third plot arc for something going on at Blackrock while everyone's away. That way, there's no confusion about where people should be or what they should be doing and no one feels left out.

Perhaps the characters who aren't on either quest outlined should be added to a third group, maybe a third plot arc for something going on at Blackrock while everyone's away. That way, there's no confusion about where people should be or what they should be doing and no one feels left out.
I concur. Those threadmarks would come very handy right about now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back