• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CAINHURST - OOC CHAT

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
When the RP was way more popular than you imagined so youve spent all your time trying to keep up with all the characters and plot ideas and frantically writing a outline for lore and you've realised you haven't actually thought about how to start the RP

View attachment 733775
the library arson-murder-theft idea is still there...ez plot starter.

Like you have everything planned out, yet your brain blanks out as you start writing the first sentence.

It's not like anyone got a bodypillow of Sep either. Issokie, she can haz flowers grown by Sep himself.

Sep as a flower isn't real. He can't hurt you.
Sepflower:

you know, if Derwin and Athena had body pillows, I think Athenas would be vastly more popular. Dragon waifu appeal too stronk.

"You know Sep, we really are Being Human."
You should add that line at the end of the reveal trailer. And possibly a sneak peek of a dossier on a table that says "K". Camera zooms out to reveal a bunch of BH characters pics pinned to a board.

RP will hopefully start Monday, thanks all!

While Day and Night will usually cycle once a week, I think we'll let Day 1 run for two weeks. Gives everyone time to organize and me a chance to run around more!
First post will include a Chapter 1 introduction for whats happening and they'll be a proper Cainhurst lore entry this weekend to help with stufffffffff

thank you <3

Lore has been updated with a brief history of the Cainhurst kids and the two "Other" children.

New version of the map to make room for Werewolves!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back