• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CAINHURST - OOC CHAT

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Just a random line of dialogue I thought of, but I imagined Asherah teasing someone: "Oh? You don't need me? I happen to have a very distinct memory of a boy, who could barely differentiate his left from his right hand, declaring he'd make me his wife when he became a man. I wonder what happened to him."

Simple_Traveler Simple_Traveler

Eeyyy Red Mage

Lookin good. We could do a bit of werewolf lore if you like. I might add some more woods to the map so there's a Wolf Clan or something

Last edited:
They'll be more in depth lore for the Cainhursts, BloodGuard and Ulfric himself today. First page of OOC will get tidied up.

We're also just waiting for a few more CS.

Last edited:
random question: is there kind of a plot arc or smthg we'll be following in general at the start or do we make our own plots? (or both?)

random question: is there kind of a plot arc or smthg we'll be following in general at the start or do we make our own plots? (or both?)

There's a vague overarching plot, but I'm not going to be able to involve every character all the time. Once every character is locked in, I'll be DM'ing everyone to have an understanding of where you'd like your character to progress.
Of course, I'd like everyone to have some agency and create their own smaller stories within the greater tale of the RP.

Okay, so...Vampires? Are we good to make our own lore or do you have any or are they a no-go?
I want to make a noble who's technically a vampire but due to being starved when she was first turned basically ended up with all of the vampire weaknesses but very few of the strengths (Press F to pay respects).

Okay, so...Vampires? Are we good to make our own lore or do you have any or are they a no-go?
I want to make a noble who's technically a vampire but due to being starved when she was first turned basically ended up with all of the vampire weaknesses but very few of the strengths (Press F to pay respects).
(sweating profusely and turning to Avari's DM)
Uh... yeah... about vampires... and nobles... um...
Avari Avari you uh, wanna tell them? xD

Sushi has literally beaten you to the punch with the vampire character!

Would you be interested in the youngest Cainhurst daughter? Or another member of the Black Court? If not I'm happy to help with things via DM

Sushi has literally beaten you to the punch with the vampire character!

Would you be interested in the youngest Cainhurst daughter? Or another member of the Black Court? If not I'm happy to help with things via DM
I'm more than happy to give Silv the vampire slot. I can get with a Necromancer noble!
WillfulWren WillfulWren What say you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back