• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CAINHURST - OOC CHAT

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Can’t wait for the beach episode.

Best keep Noire far from the dangerous ones. Lest they lewd the loli.

I swear, there's always a beach episode.

Dat fanservice is great for moving merch.

Beach Episode, Autumn Festival, Christmas, and Hot Spring Episodes.
The patent settings for any anime.

Also, Sep can't swim, so he'll prolly be bullied for it.

Summer Sep is ready. Prolly not for the waters, but he'll be fine with burying Klyn in the sand for their "scientific research".
pdBFRDD.png

Last edited:
Sep as a mall Santa.

Sep: What would you like for Christmas, little girl?

Little Girl: *cries*

Sep: Eh?!
(tries to resolve the situation by doing magic tricks with flowers)

Ash & Klyn laughing in the background

Sep: I'm doing me best, ya ken?!

So my alerts went missing for a bit
Happens to the best of us. You didn't miss out much. Aside from Avari going ham with ze story plots for some of the chars.

Noire would legit think Sep was the actual Santa.
Sep:
Santa is very real. Here is a gift for being a good girl this year, my Lady! (hands bouquet of flowers)

Also Sep after 2 swigs of bone cognac:
Santa is the Lightfolk's capitalistic scheme for propaganda. They are brainwashing our children with their mercantilism and unsettling religious fervors. Dun be fooled! Open your eyes!

Sep:
Santa is very real. Here is a gift for being a good girl this year, my Lady! (hands bouquet of flowers)

Also Sep after 2 swigs of bone cognac:
Santa is the Lightfolk's capitalistic scheme for propaganda. They are brainwashing our children with their mercantilism and unsettling religious fervors. Dun be fooled! Open your eyes!

Have you seen the elves?! Why haven't they unionized, they're completely overworked and underpaid! A travesty!

Darwin will have to be the one who flies to every house and drops down the chimney to leave presents and eat cookies, I suppose.

This conversation is like when I'm rewatching Doctor Who in midsummer and a Christmas special comes up

Funny enough, the main inspiration for this character is Haar from FE 9 and 10. And he also started a delivery service once his wars were over.

Funny enough, the main inspiration for this character is Haar from FE 9 and 10. And he also started a delivery service once his wars were over.
Gotta find something to do after you're discharged. Something for the end credits to take note of like:
"Character 1 would go on to be a writer. They passed away at the age of 91."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back