• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CAINHURST - OOC CHAT

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Will be adding my part to the collab with Sushi and responding to cute Athena by Tuesday~ Hopefully the collab will be finished then

I hate it when I'm using google docs and I have 50+ lines of writing then when I post it on RPN, it turns into 3 lines of writing.

Oof i gotta start working on my post. NoQuillToLive NoQuillToLive If you wanna do a Klyn and Sel collab im down 👀. Other than that Sel is open for interaction.

I'm gonna start chipping away at the Black Court post this week, gonna keep it simple otherwise its just gonna be RIDICULOUS long.

I have specific plans for Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom + NoQuillToLive NoQuillToLive - but if you think your character would be involved in some way let me know your idea!

Otherwise it'll just be a "observe/react" sort of thing

I hate it when I'm using google docs and I have 50+ lines of writing then when I post it on RPN, it turns into 3 lines of writing.
Relatable. Normally, I just try to over-describe stuff. The mental state of a carnation, it's political stance, and what others perceive of it.
I blame MagicPenguin MagicPenguin for getting me to overclock my writing abilities. Now I feel like I can't stop. Cri eritim.

I would like to declare that Noire is now under the protection of the Principality of Sepulcheria. Thou shall not lewd the loli.

Too hnnnngggg.
Must protecc.

Don't even try to make the little cinnamon bun cry. That just gives you a lifetime of endless pain, courtesy of the Cainhurst siblings.

Heheh, I can imagine the development she'll have to go through.

Out of context, that sounds pretty mean.

Mlem.
iGlrj5P.png

Slowly but surely, I am close to deciphering all of your AvariVerse manuscripts.
Teaser trailer when :3

Well in theory it'll go Cainhurst > Hinokah > CoL > Being Human

But it probably won't happen quite like that lmao

I'll probably skip over some stuff

If like to complete something before 2030

Well in theory it'll go Cainhurst > Hinokah > CoL > Being Human

But it probably won't happen quite like that lmao
Whatever floats your boat. Long as it is all connected, I'm happy. I'm a big fan of world-building and lore writing, so connections pertaining to Aether with relative clarity is mmmm scrumptious. I love it when it all comes together. Separate RPs that comes together <3

Then Being Human Remastered. Much hype! Woot woot!

#TheMostAmbitiousCrossoverOf2020

Whatever floats your boat. Long as it is all connected, I'm happy. I'm a big fan of world-building and lore writing, so connections pertaining to Aether with relative clarity is mmmm scrumptious. I love it when it all comes together. Separate RPs that comes together <3

Then Being Human Remastered. Much hype! Woot woot!

#TheMostAmbitiousCrossoverOf2020

N'aw yew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back