• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CAINHURST - OOC CHAT

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Oh, people keep messaging me saying they're interested in joining then vanishing off the face of the Earth, so if any of y'all have any friends who might like this RP I'd say we've got two spaces right now?

Oh, people keep messaging me saying they're interested in joining then vanishing off the face of the Earth, so if any of y'all have any friends who might like this RP I'd say we've got two spaces right now?
I'll keep that in mind should any within my weeb circle shows interests 🤔

I'm pretty much vibing for the rest of the week so If anyone needs me to discuss ideas/help with posts/whatever I'm around!

Also can I book in Corvid15 Corvid15 koala koala and NoQuillToLive NoQuillToLive for the Werewolf plot after the Black Court please. It'll be far shorter than the other one going on, basically over two days and one night. So it shouldn't conflict overmuch with your plans.

Refaulted Refaulted haven't heard from you much, you happy with what you're doing?

Last edited:
I'm pretty much vibing for the rest of the week so If anyone needs me to discuss ideas/help with posts/whatever I'm around!

Also can I book in Corvid15 Corvid15 and NoQuillToLive NoQuillToLive for the Werewolf plot after the Black Court please. It'll be far shorter than the other one going on, basically over two days and one night. So it shouldn't conflict overmuch with your plans.

Refaulted Refaulted haven't heard from you much, you happy with what you're doing?
Oh yeah, I'm good. Sorry I've been so quiet.

Speaking of, Athanas Athanas was supposed to contact me about a collab for his character's opening post, but I haven't heard from him. Is Derwin doomed to forever be the only active, player controlled member of the Bloodguard?

Forever alone, feelsbadman.

Maybe when second character slots open up, I'll just make another Bloodguard myself.

*Is currently writing the introductory draft so I don't show up empty handed after the delay*
*Gets mentioned and outed for said delay*

Welp, there goes my hopes of eluding an earful for taking so long lol. Sorry, I swear i'll have something for you in about an hour or two.

*Is currently writing the introductory draft so I don't show up empty handed after the delay*
*Gets mentioned and outed for said delay*

Welp, there goes my hopes of eluding an earful for taking so long lol. Sorry, I swear i'll have something for you in about an hour or two.

Lol, no problem. Just checking.

Also can I book in Corvid15 Corvid15 koala koala and NoQuillToLive NoQuillToLive for the Werewolf plot after the Black Court please. It'll be far shorter than the other one going on, basically over two days and one night. So it shouldn't conflict overmuch with your plans.

Yus sounds like a plan

Speaking of, Athanas Athanas was supposed to contact me about a collab for his character's opening post, but I haven't heard from him. Is Derwin doomed to forever be the only active, player controlled member of the Bloodguard?

Forever alone, feelsbadman.

Maybe when second character slots open up, I'll just make another Bloodguard myself.
Shawlock: A Kandahar Dread Waste Story

I am thrilled to announce that the RP now has a planned plot. 3 acts. Very professional, big moment for me especially.

Avari be plotting plots, while I'm here figuring out where my phone went, but it's in my hand.
Btw, I look forward to your Cainhurst fanarts.
"You know, I'm something of an art curator myself."
I hope the pen I ordered comes in soon. I’m basically itching to draw everyone in their party outfits !$:&3!;29!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back