• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CAINHURST - OOC CHAT

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
As a fellow crushable character,,,,, yeah
But at least mine could bluff that she's not crushable.

"I'm the daughter of a powerful vampire Lord, you wouldn't want to mess with me, I could destroy-"
Someone kicks her in the shin and she's just like
"Ah, you're lucky I chose to spare you today-" And flees.

I'm done.
I'm probably gonna look over it in the morning and scream because coffee-fueled hazes are not conducive to my best writing but it! is! done! Maybe some tweaks here and there but still!!!
She's my high INT low WIS baby
Technically, yes, she's smart, she reads a lot and knows things, but hot damn she makes bad decisions

Lul, why do all your characters have such poor judgement? Except Marcus, I guess, arguably.

i love "weak" characters like that tho 👀 it's so much fun when they get caught or trapped or whatever and have to find a way to wiggle out and just RUN

Lul, why do all your characters have such poor judgement? Except Marcus, I guess, arguably.
Silver just does what seems to be the most fun which is always the worst decision whereas Clarisse is like
"To keep myself safe I must cut off all meaningful connections. Huh, why am I sad now?"
Also on multiple occasions in "canon"
"Betraying this person much stronger than me cannot possibly have any negative consequences, and neither will then betraying literally the only group of people who still somewhat care about me. Huh, why am I being hunted down now and none of my so-called family are trying to help? This is rude."

That's one of the most annoying things about this site :\
Eh. I just didn't see the notif for it, so it's really my fault. I just thought it was super quiet around here, but I got suspicious so I had to check and I realized I was very wrong.

Eh. I just didn't see the notif for it, so it's really my fault. I just thought it was super quiet around here, but I got suspicious so I had to check and I realized I was very wrong.
It's happened to me before where I've been hard at work on a post and missed the notif or like, clicked the bell to see what it was but not left the page then missed a bunch of the ooc because there were never any more notifs 😭

Sep X is also open for pre-IC planning and interaction if anyone is interested.
Also, Sep believes that everyone should wear immaculate white clothes instead of dark, black and gothic attires. He just thinks it looks less-gloomy and hygienic. Even though he himself wears dark armor, but that's just to blend into the crowd (he doesn't want to feel left out).

Also, Sep believes that everyone should wear immaculate white clothes instead of dark, black and gothic attires. He just thinks it looks less-gloomy and hygienic. Even though he himself wears dark armor, but that's just to blend into the crowd (he doesn't want to feel left out).
...How does he feel about pastels?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back