Food Caffeinated drinks

KokichiLove

This World Is Mine!
For those of you who drink caffeine such as coffee, tea, or soda, etc, what is your preference?

I never really liked caffeinated drinks too much except the occassional Dr Pepper, but about two years ago I was diagnosed with a really weird medical condition that affects me physically but is a mental condition. I recently found that drinking coffee in the morning counteracts the effects of the disorder and prevents me from having episodes

Soda, specifically I drink Coke Zero and Seven Up the most. Though if it's for the caffeine specifically, I'll occasionally down a cup of coffee. Say for example that I wake up and barely got a wink but have a test that morning, I'll drink some coffee. Sometimes I also ask to drink it if I'm in a family dinner or a party, part for the looks and part because I eat way faster than most people I know and the coffee gives me something to mark that I'm still present in the meal.

Coffee (Black) most mornings, sweet tea during the warm months, and once in awhile a Coke or Dr. Pepper.

I prefer black coffee, that definitely my favorite. But it depends on my mood, I do like to have tea in the afternoon if I can and I have a preference for Earl Grey. I hope that it helps with your medical condition!

I usually take my caffeine cold and it's almost always coffee.
I only drink tea when it comes with tapioca, pudding or both.
Soda is a once or twice a year kind of thing, mostly during holidays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back