• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

Well, I think its time I bow out. I'm really just not getting notifications and you tend to be active at the exact days and time of the week that I can't be. I've had this post half done for a while and I don't want to hold you up any. I'm going to continue to lurk and read, as I'm invested in the other characters but I just don't think I'm able to give this the attention it deserves at the moment and that makes me sad.

Zer0 Zer0 please feel free to use Vidya or her witch mother as an npc!

Well, I think its time I bow out. I'm really just not getting notifications and you tend to be active at the exact days and time of the week that I can't be. I've had this post half done for a while and I don't want to hold you up any. I'm going to continue to lurk and read, as I'm invested in the other characters but I just don't think I'm able to give this the attention it deserves at the moment and that makes me sad.

That's a bummer. :(

Okay, thanks for telling me, Rabbit, and it's nice to have played with you again. I hope we can play again in another rp someday.

Oh bother :v I’ve lost track. Sorry guys. Family stuff. I think I’ll back have to back out of the rp as it stands rather than it causing issues later on.

If Sassy's gonna sneak out this'll be a contest roll against the Carvers waiting outside the tavern. With advantage for Sassy if the dwarves or a player character helps. Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

If Sassy's gonna sneak out this'll be a contest roll against the Carvers waiting outside the tavern. With advantage for Sassy if the dwarves or a player character helps. Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle
I gotta' think. xD first thing comes to mind is Sassy beating on some Carvers and throwing them at the feet of Godfather in exchange for Ralph. Lmao

Here’s Isa’s shopping list.

Metal: 28
Alchemical: 63

Caravan - 200 metal
+Mobile Garden - 10 Metal
+x4 Seeds - 2 Alchemical
+x6 Oil Flask - 2 metal
+Fishing Rod - 5 metal
+x2 Common goods - 1 metal
+Crockpot - 100 metal

= 20 alchemical + 10 metal + 2 alchemical + 2 metal + 5 metal + 1 metal + 10 alchemical
= 32 alchemical + 28 metal
= 31 alchemical left over.... I think. XD

Here’s Isa’s shopping list.

Metal: 28
Alchemical: 63

Caravan - 200 metal
+Mobile Garden - 10 Metal
+x4 Seeds - 2 Alchemical
+x6 Oil Flask - 2 metal
+Fishing Rod - 5 metal
+x2 Common goods - 1 metal
+Crockpot - 100 metal

= 20 alchemical + 10 metal + 2 alchemical + 2 metal + 5 metal + 1 metal + 10 alchemical
= 32 alchemical + 28 metal
= 31 alchemical left over.... I think. XD
Yeah, that's correct. Is Isa going to buy traps for his ability? Also, you wanted to sell the Yodeling sword right?

Last edited:
Yeah, that's correct. Is Isa going to buy traps for his ability? Also, you wanted to sell the Yodeling sword right?
Oh!! I should~ XD
+3 x1Traps = 150 metals
= 16 alchemical

how much would a Yodeling sword cost?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back