• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

I agree with AI. They should somehow sneak in or find info on how to get inside without the Templars noticing them.

Watchu mean?
Can we discuss what we'd like to do in the ooc? I assume yes, since we are XD Some Gms are more strict on that.

I am down to go either way! I'm the kind of player who would go after the theives first so I have as much intel as possible for when I enter the tower- including what was already stolen. but I can be a bit of a completionist in that way.

Can we discuss what we'd like to do in the ooc? I assume yes, since we are XD Some Gms are more strict on that.

I am down to go either way! I'm the kind of player who would go after the theives first so I have as much intel as possible for when I enter the tower- including what was already stolen. but I can be a bit of a completionist in that way.
Oh yeah, you can do that! I just assume it's part of your characters talking.

Hm going after the thieves is a good idea as long as we have a general idea of who the thieves are, where they were headed, etc?

yeah, finding the thieves is going to be a little more asking, and hunting around wich is something I love to do in games. If I can play private detective I will. Going to the tower is more straight forward!

I think it’d prob help in summary.
Okay, so the group is currently underground in a room that has a bar on one side with pillows and cushions on another. That’s where we’re sitting. Isa unlocked the vault key and Vincent touched it. Their spirits —- I’m assuming it’s their spirits —- were sucked in this in between space of dreams and reality and talked with a voiceless heartbeat named Uroburos. He mentioned the four shield maiden’ names and Isa and Vincent knows it.

Back to the group, they heard Isa’s lollipop fall to the ground and saw that Vincent and Isa are not reacting to anyone. Just staring at the orb. Bradley told everyone that he would slap Isa if no one had a problem but Vidya touched both guys and brought them back from the in-between space To reality. Isa teased Bradley and Vincent is excited. The Gentleman is wary but excited of what just happened and L is like “How did you do that and why did it do that?”

I hope this helped?

Okay, so the group is currently underground in a room that has a bar on one side with pillows and cushions on another. That’s where we’re sitting. Isa unlocked the vault key and Vincent touched it. Their spirits —- I’m assuming it’s their spirits —- were sucked in this in between space of dreams and reality and talked with a voiceless heartbeat named Uroburos. He mentioned the four shield maiden’ names and Isa and Vincent knows it.

Back to the group, they heard Isa’s lollipop fall to the ground and saw that Vincent and Isa are not reacting to anyone. Just staring at the orb. Bradley told everyone that he would slap Isa if no one had a problem but Vidya touched both guys and brought them back from the in-between space To reality. Isa teased Bradley and Vincent is excited. The Gentleman is wary but excited of what just happened and L is like “How did you do that and why did it do that?”

I hope this helped?
Thanks for this, Katsuya.

I think we have two votes for "either option" Atm. Where is everyone else feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back