• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

Oh, so please make an Artisan Intelligence roll with a +2 bonus from Isa's translator's notes to see what more he discovered about the orb. Ima message ya whatever you find out.
Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
So, ima wait for the start of Skittle's fight, before time skipping to when ya'll wake up. Though, Orgeat's will be much later since it's at 12 midnight. Katsuya Katsuya CoconutLeaves CoconutLeaves

I'll roll randomly to see what time the fight will start. Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle
1 = 6 pm
2 = 7 pm
3 = 8 pm

Edit: 7 pm. There will be town criers announcing The Godfather's fight everywhere.

Last edited:
Zer0 Zer0 would it be okay if I rolled for Wild’s survival on perception? To see if she’d sense danger being nearby?

Last edited:
Wait, where is she? Also, danger to herself?
I’m editing before I post it since I don’t know if I could. Well I do remember that she was around the top of the heart district last time I wrote her. I was thinking maybe she’s loitering near the caravan construction site?

I’m editing before I post it since I don’t know if I could. Well I do remember that she was around the top of the heart district last time I wrote her. I was thinking maybe she’s loitering near the caravan construction site?
Nahhhh, this is metagaming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back