• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Cafe LeBlanc (Persona: Wings of Rebellion OOC)

Best Girl? (No Judging)

• Ann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Futaba

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Makoto

• Haru

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Ryuji

• Yusuke

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
I’m imagining a situation where, when Akari speaks English, he would talk slowly and carefully out of a desire to respect the language and try not to mess it up, but then when someone gets impatient and curses him out, he uses Internet slang since he thinks it’s part of the language.

Example:

Akari: “Where... is... the... restaurant... called... Chrome...-“

Bystander: “Don’t waste my fucking time, asshole.” *Walks off*

Akari: “Why are you being a n00b?”

Also, what do you guys think about mixing the various elements? For example, Lightning mixed with Wind would increase the overall damage of the wind, and increase the chance of shocking an enemy. Wind mixed with fire might make it easier to burn enemies. Curse and fire might make the burn effect last longer and deal more damage. And the power would change depending on the spell used. So a normal Eiha mixed with Agi would be called Napalm, while Agidyne mixed with Eiagon would be called Hellfire.

That reminds me, what was everyone thinking for elementals again?

I'm feeling Wind, if that's chill with everyone. Since I feel it matches with Kaida's initial and final Persona!

In terms of Offense, Akari gets Bless. He will start with Kou-type spells but will get access to Hama-type spells later.

It wouldn't be Akira without gun attacks.

Kaida I'd like to think would be tanky, so she'd have some physical attacks too.

I also see Akari as the team medic with a secondary focus on Dia-type moves as well, perhaps with Rakukaja thrown in.

When Akira's Persona summoning hits you just right:

IMG_20190825_193338.jpg

Ah true we need a team medic. That'd be sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back