• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Cafe LeBlanc (Persona: Wings of Rebellion OOC)

Best Girl? (No Judging)

• Ann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Futaba

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Makoto

• Haru

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Ryuji

• Yusuke

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
I legit want to make Kasumi's daughter for the Vanguard.

Even though she's still really a mystery, I want to make ittttt.

Apologies, I didn't see this come up because RPN's notification system sucks.

Anyhoo, nice to meet you all! Also Ryuji is clearly best girl/boi. Futaba was my first romance option, but Haru is a cinnamon bun which we must protect.

I, of course, romanced Makoto, if Takeshi's parentage is any indication. But Ryuji is best boi. I was gonna go with Ann, but after seeing Makoto's Awakening, I decided on her. Plus Ryuji and Ann are born for one another.

I, of course, romanced Makoto, if Takeshi's parentage is any indication. But Ryuji is best boi. I was gonna go with Ann, but after seeing Makoto's Awakening, I decided on her. Plus Ryuji and Ann are born for one another.

Yeah, originally I was set on Ann since I always thought there was an attraction, but Futaba is too cute to pass up. Plus, she reminded me of me being like that so XD

Ann and Ryuji are better suited to each other. I have a headcanon from a comic that he dyed his hair so Ann wouldn't feel like a black sheep so much :3

Saaaame! I just love the idea of Ryuji being this super loving dad, and I personally think it would be great character development for him. God, I love him.

Saaaame! I just love the idea of Ryuji being this super loving dad, and I personally think it would be great character development for him. God, I love him.
Same here! I think he'd be awesome with kids given his own circumstances. I actually almost put him up as Kaida's dad but decided against it. Could always get her to bother him during the RP XD he's such a sweetheart.

Totally. He can be her new dad. Also, should his hair still be blonde or no? I personally think he looks better with blonde hair.
We stan a father figure. I definitely think he'd still have blond hair. He'd suit either that or a darker colour but I think he's still rebellious enough to wear it blond.

That's what I was thinking. Joker, on the other hand, hasn't changed at all. He still goes out every few weeks to ear a burger bigger than his head, before being forced to go to bed by his cat.

Of course he's still being bossed around by a cat. He needs to know who's boss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back