• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Cafe LeBlanc (Persona: Wings of Rebellion OOC)

Best Girl? (No Judging)

• Ann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Futaba

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Makoto

• Haru

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Ryuji

• Yusuke

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
I really want to see The Phantom Thieves having a reunion after they all reach adulthood (like the P4 characters).

We can have that happen! God, I love those guys.
And maybe with their children as well!

Maybe when the Phantom Thieves have their reunion, they will ask them to introduce themselves and get acquainted?
I can also see Ryuji introducing Kaiba as his "favorite child" (if it's required for each of them to bring any of their children.) and Yusuke bringing one of his disciples?
Futaba.. I don't think Futaba will be old enough to be ready to have a child? Maybe she'll bring her lover? As for others.. uhh (I'm currently out of ideas. HALP MEE--)

And maybe with their children as well!

Maybe when the Phantom Thieves have their reunion, they will ask them to introduce themselves and get acquainted?
I can also see Ryuji introducing Kaiba as his "favorite child" (if it's required for each of them to bring any of their children.) and Yusuke bringing one of his disciples?
Futaba.. I don't think Futaba will be old enough to be ready to have a child? Maybe she'll bring her lover? As for others.. uhh (I'm currently out of ideas. HALP MEE--)

I can imagine Yusuke bringing his disciples and being like "LOOK AT HIS PAINTING SKILLS EXTRAORDINARY"

Also that'd be cute for Kaida ;.;

Hmm...sure! I consider then evil supernatural creatures.

Noice! Sorry for chopping and changing, I was just thinking today I might have something of a better idea for Kaida's costume and then I might figure out a better dragon-ish Persona for her ^^; I'm just not 100% sold on Arioch.

And yesss! I love the idea of the gang meeting back up!

They gotta do it in LeBlanc though!!

aagh, finding a Persona that fits is hard yo.

Also that's literally my favourite video ever

Hmmm...what about Baba Yaga? She does ride around on a house with chicken legs, after all. Also, when's the dancing spinoff for this course out?

Hmmm...what about Baba Yaga? She does ride around on a house with chicken legs, after all. Also, when's the dancing spinoff for this course out?

LMAO, I've decided just to change Arioch's FC and I'm a lot happier about it. I think it goes a little better with her outfit too which is a plus!

Also, when's the dancing spinoff for this course out?

I believe it releases after Persona 2: Dancing All Reich.

...oh my God...yes. After that, they're gonna release a Shin Megami Tensei dancing game, where the final level is you challenging YHVH and Lucifer to a dance off.

It'd make for a lighter tone compared to most SMT games XD

Danke, danke folks! Definitely feels more vengeance-y like you said Gunnhildr.

That's a good question. I was feeling Physical or Nuclear. Depends what works for everyone else though!

I'm going with Curse, obviously. Curse is actually a running theme for Mephistopheles, as he's built around debuffing enemies I'm various ways.

Yeah, I assumed that would be the case with Mephistopheles! I wanted to either go Physical to relate to Kaida's own skills, and nuclear I didn't have much of a reason beyond "light wouldn't suit a fallen angel" haha. Maybe lightning would work better. But I'll decide that at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back