• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

T
Created at
Index progress
Complete

This story has concluded. For those interested in reading, check out the threadmarks for the list of episodes.
First

Zer0

Haiku Hitman
593483.jpg

"Relax, have fun"

"Feel free to ask me any questions or send me a private message. Let's also keep all OOC stuff here, and not in the CS thread or any other thread. I'm also open to suggestions to plot, world building, and artists are welcome to post their works here~"

Last edited:
WHOO

That's a lot of info to read at night. In any case, I think I have my eyes on a Summoner role and gonna have an acrobatic sort of character. Probably a performer being they became a vault hunter and uses a rapier / saber as their choice of weaponry.

Zer0 Zer0 - Where do you want us to roll the dice? Or do you trust us enough that we can roll on our own? Oh and, what's your guidelines on faceclaims?

WHOO

That's a lot of info to read at night. In any case, I think I have my eyes on a Summoner role and gonna have an acrobatic sort of character. Probably a performer being they became a vault hunter and uses a rapier / saber as their choice of weaponry.

Zer0 Zer0 - Where do you want us to roll the dice? Or do you trust us enough that we can roll on our own? Oh and, what's your guidelines on faceclaims?
Oh jeez, I forgot to add the different types of weapons! I'll add these quickly.

For the dice, hmmm, I'm thinking of having the dice roll in the main IC thread, like people will post, leaving the results open ended, then roll, and then edit accordingly. Is this better, or is having a dice rolling thread better?

Oh jeez, I forgot to add the different types of weapons! I'll add these quickly.

For the dice, hmmm, I'm thinking of having the dice roll in the main IC thread, like people will post, leaving the results open ended, then roll, and then edit accordingly. Is this better, or is having a dice rolling thread better?

No probs mate!

And I think that could work. Since it's just rolling then editing, I think it can work out well and wouldn't really clutter it up. Or it could go like everyone leaves their results open ended, roll, then a GM post stating what happened?

But regarding the rolls for the character sheets, should we do them off site and just ask you to trust us?

No probs mate!

And I think that could work. Since it's just rolling then editing, I think it can work out well and wouldn't really clutter it up. Or it could go like everyone leaves their results open ended, roll, then a GM post stating what happened?

But regarding the rolls for the character sheets, should we do them off site and just ask you to trust us?
Ahhhh, I get what you mean. XD No, please roll them here in the OOC thread.

Oooof just saw this. Anyways, uhhh what happens if we roll 2 20s in the gear section? Also... how do you use the dice roller on this forum? I've only used it once before by accident and don't remember how I did it.

Attachments

• Capture6.PNG
    Capture6.PNG
    327.9 KB · Views: 7
Oooof just saw this. Anyways, uhhh what happens if we roll 2 20s in the gear section? Also... how do you use the dice roller on this forum? I've only used it once before by accident and don't remember how I did it.
Then you luckily get two motorcycles. For the dice, if you click "Edit" right under your post up there, you will see a new grey button that says "Throw dice". If you click that, a window will appear with three boxes, two of which are "Rolls" and "Faces". Just set Rolls to 1, and Faces to 20, and then click the green "Throw dice" button.

Nope, we won't have discord.

Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon , I am so interested to find out who that gentle voice is that urged him. You can also create your own Ancient if you like. For Lothar's Toughness, it's actually 10, from the default 6 + highest attribute 3 + and crude armor +1. His Spell DC is 7, and his Manna is also 7. Other than that, character accepted!

I'll write the first post when we get 2 more approved CS. That was fast, man.

Hello, everyone~

I’m just gonna roll stuff here. Don’t mind me.
Edited: I accidentally pressed that last die! Ignore it!

I don’t trust myself on another accidental roll in the same text box. So I’m throwing more here.

Yea.... I wish I rolled as well as I did on the dnd roller. 2 20s.... it was insane. My items from the RPN rolls were not as nice XD. But roger! Do we have any other starting spells btw? It doesn't seem like there's much in terms of offensive spells atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back