• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

Yea.... I wish I rolled as well as I did on the dnd roller. 2 20s.... it was insane. My items from the RPN rolls were not as nice XD. But roger! Do we have any other starting spells btw? It doesn't seem like there's much in terms of offensive spells atm.
Nope, you can have flavor offensive spells at the start. You can get the real ones when you level up and choose to have a dice ability spell instead of the abilities under the ability trees.

My brain isn't working today. @_@ still tired from yesterday I guess.
See? xD I accidentally threw a third die. Go me. x-x too bad I didn't get that 76 before the 21. xD
For the starting items, do I roll again since I got two 1s or...? Zer0 Zer0

Nah, you get two Arigamis.
Okay then so like... how does that work for guns? xD like... how does it actually shoot bullets? Yeah, I was hoping for a motorcycle, but chocobos are just as good. xD I have a ton of mounts in FFXIV but typically still only use my Chocobo.
ffxiv_05072018_193410.png

Ahh, question. What are metals used for? It seems like the local currency, but could we get a rough sense for how much 1 metal is worth? 10 Metals? Could that buy a week's stay at an inn or something? I thought I saw something on metals before, but I can't seem to find it again.

Ahh, question. What are metals used for? It seems like the local currency, but could we get a rough sense for how much 1 metal is worth? 10 Metals? Could that buy a week's stay at an inn or something? I thought I saw something on metals before, but I can't seem to find it again.
Crafting or repairing items, and 1 metal can be likened to 1 copper piece in D&D, while 1 Alchemical component is likened to 1 silver piece.

1 metal
A single metal worth of junk buys a candle, a torch, or a piece of chalk, and is a common currency among beggars, scavengers, and laborers.

1 alchemical
Materials worth a single alchemical component buys a laborer’s work for half a day, a flask of lamp oil, or a night’s rest in a poor inn.

22 and 19 for the d100 rolls

9,10,18,6 and d20 rolls so ...

6.Thilvertongue Broach
You talk with a lisp. Accessory.

9. Toolbox
+1 Crafing and repairing gear and machines, pick locks, disable traps. You can also excavate or gather crafting resources twice more. Weight 1.

10. Romance novel >_>

18. x3 Trauma Kit
DC 14 Knowledge check removes one affliction or improves health by 1. DC 18 stabilizes dying character. Every +1 hour performing the medical operation gives +1 to Trauma Kit rolls. Uses up an entire turn when used during battle.

Last edited:
22 and 19 for the d100 rolls

9,10,18,6 and d20 rolls so ...

6.Thilvertongue Broach
You talk with a lisp. Accessory.

9. Toolbox
+1 Crafing and repairing gear and machines, pick locks, disable traps. You can also excavate or gather crafting resources twice more. Weight 1.

10. Romance novel >_>

18. x3 Trauma Kit
DC 14 Knowledge check removes one affliction or improves health by 1. DC 18 stabilizes dying character. Every +1 hour performing the medical operation gives +1 to Trauma Kit rolls. Uses up an entire turn when used during battle.
It is very amusing to me that so far two of the guys so far have romance novels. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back