• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Cads and Credibility Characters and OOC

Xevia Xevia sorry, I got caught up again because I'm pretty sure daughters weren't able to inherit estates, but widows can (or the other way around)? Generally women don't inherit. But I couldn't find the information I was looking for. We'll just say your character's father had an ironclad will and so she was able to inherit. In which case, welcome aboard!

jbreezy jbreezy there are a plenty of pretty girls to dance with now! I may have to let you post more regularly, so you can get around all of them ;). Either that or introduce a gentleman of my own.

Also, I hope you don’t mind, but I’ve started playing Thomas’ brother temporarily so everyone has someone to talk to!

Giving Generic Brooding Antihero Generic Brooding Antihero and Winter_Wolf Winter_Wolf a gentle bump, once either of you reply I can post as the Gossages again!

I'm going to introduce Lady Marjorie into the mix now, just for something different.

I want to let people know that I'm doing a small ret-con as well: some people have mentioned that there was already dancing happening, but seeing as that isn't essential to your posts I'm ret-conning it to say that the dancing hasn't begun yet, and we're working our way toward the dance that will essentially open the ball !

Giving Generic Brooding Antihero Generic Brooding Antihero and Winter_Wolf Winter_Wolf a gentle bump, once either of you reply I can post as the Gossages again!

I'm going to introduce Lady Marjorie into the mix now, just for something different.

I want to let people know that I'm doing a small ret-con as well: some people have mentioned that there was already dancing happening, but seeing as that isn't essential to your posts I'm ret-conning it to say that the dancing hasn't begun yet, and we're working our way toward the dance that will essentially open the ball !

Sorry, been taking dumbifying meds so am a bit out of it lately! Also wasn't quite sure if I should wait for Winter_Wolf Winter_Wolf to post first or not. Otherwise, will post in a few hours or so.

m u s e m u s e sorry, I realise I left you out! Feel free to introduce Miss Cotton, if you're happy with her as Mrs Fletcher's poor relative. The other character I'll ask you to leave for now, as we're getting a bit crowded with young ladies!

I did make a post (Sunday I think) although I forgot to tag at the time. I edited and added the relevant tags but I'm not entirely sure if anyone was notified. Maybe it's just me but the forum doesn't seem to notify me of posts on threads I'm a part of, after a little while. So if no one realized I posted, maybe that explains it.

APOLOGIES for my absence, I got -caught up- ! I am henceforth changing the posting rules, you can now reply every two posts, to speed things up. I will be double-posting sometimes to work in Lady Marjorie.

HI GUYS. sorry ive been gone. This last week has been crazy for me and my computer wasnt working. I'm going to get a post up asap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back