• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Cabin Fever

lostviolence

☯ Lil' Sarcastic Muffin ☯

embed.php

9805120.gif

It's finally winter break! No more homework, no more teachers and no more school! You and five others and chipped in and paid for a time in the snow in a luxurious cabin where it's warm, dry and heaps of food! This was the best time of your life, getting time to spend with friends and enjoy the break of school as well! Who wouldn't want to enjoy the winter break like that?

But what if you got stuck in the cabin? After an hour of skiing and snowman-building you come back inside feeling quite hungry so you serve lunch when all of a sudden, the cabin begins to shake and everything goes dark and cold inside the house. Only to wake up finding that

You are stuck...

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there room for one more? I'd love to join you.

Last edited by a moderator:
CelestialBunny said:
(*U*)This seems so interesting, can I join? (:3)Pretty please! (*^*) I beg.
Stamper said:
Is there room for one more? I'd love to join you.
[QUOTE="Netflix Addict]I'll give it a try.

[/QUOTE]
snakeyem12 said:
Seems fun.
Gillie said:
Great idea! Count me in.
DayLight said:
I'm interested :)
JohnNeko said:
I like this concept! Feels like it will be an interesting rp plot, count me interested!
Okay guys. You will have to wait a bit until I can get a thread up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back