• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Cabin between worlds (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Btw that drawing looks amazing. Did you draw it?
That I did, yessir.
It was from another story project I wrote. The RP only had a handful of people, and died since I couldn't find the time to GM it properly x)
I read the CS Template and thought "Oh, can't use other FCs. Welp. Guess I'll use mine then lulz"

Wont lie I thought more were joining. Either they changed their mind or just haven't had the time to add any characters.
I thought so too. They're just as shy as I am. Other than that, I think I'll be around here for some time. Haha.

Hey i want to use a picture for the character but i dont own it and i dont have a link can i say i didnt draw it and i dont own it?

I honestly believe that it's fine to use a FC, long as you credit the artist. We're only using another's art to give a visual presentation and not claim credit for creating said work. Saves the hassle when you fall short on words. There's a leeway here on RPN when one can't trace the source of the drawn material and their creator. Alas, if the content creator did manage to come here and ask you to remove their work, then it is imperative to abide by their rules. However, it is entirely up to the Kirien's ruling, so just try your best with descriptions for the time being ye?

I generally use danbooru for the artist tags in case someone asks for the source of the borrowed FC and such, so I understand the need for borrowing FC in CS.

I honestly believe that it's fine to use a FC, long as you credit the artist. We're only using another's art to give a visual presentation and not claim credit for creating said work. Saves the hassle when you fall short on words. There's a leeway here on RPN when one can't trace the source of the drawn material and their creator. Alas, if the content creator did manage to come here and ask you to remove their work, then it is imperative to abide by their rules. However, it is entirely up to the Kirien's ruling, so just try your best with descriptions for the time being ye?

I generally use danbooru for the artist tags in case someone asks for the source of the borrowed FC and such, so I understand the need for borrowing FC in CS.

actually I use my own art for my profile pictures, with the exception of Wattpad and amino

actually I use my own art for my profile pictures, with the exception of Wattpad and amino
That's dope!
Kirien approved of my drawing for FC reference, so I suppose you're fine to do so as well? Long as it is your work, as the template dictates.

That's dope!
Kirien approved of my drawing for FC reference, so I suppose you're fine to do so as well? Long as it is your work, as the template dictates.
actually yes I am, and to be honest I don't use a tablet to draw it, and I gotta tell you, drawing with a mouse is hard

actually yes I am, and to be honest I don't use a tablet to draw it, and I gotta tell you, drawing with a mouse is hard
Same. Mine is good ol' graphite and eraser, then scanned for better resolutions.
I tried to color my work once on MS Paint. Like you, no tablet. Only a mouse, Ctrl Z, and a dream x)
Kudos to ya!

Same. Mine is good ol' graphite and eraser, then scanned for better resolutions.
I tried to color my work once on MS Paint. Like you, no tablet. Only a mouse, Ctrl Z, and a dream x)
Kudos to ya!
yay someone I can relate to with art, and kudos back to you Uwu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back