C o r r u p t i o n ~

But each wish you take will make you develop an additional limb.

I wish I was a Space Marine in the Imperial Fists.
Ok your a space marine. But every time they hand out equipment you always get the oldest most broken equipment.

I wish for my wish to be corrupted.

A confused, grumpy old genie has difficulty figuring out your wish and therefore straps you to a chair with a ream of paperwork and no food or water until you tell her what your wish is.

I wish the Space Marines would stay far, far away from my hobbit hole.

A confused, grumpy old genie has difficulty figuring out your wish and therefore straps you to a chair with a ream of paperwork and no food or water until you tell her what your wish is.

I wish the Space Marines would stay far, far away from my hobbit hole.
The Space Marines stay far from your hobbit hole, but you didn't say anything about the Grey Knights!

I wish the game ended.

Aw, crap. Those'll be a real pain to get rid of...

The game ends prematurely due to a 4 year old pouring pink lemonade in your game system.

I wish I could get my hobbit hole rebuilt now. I'm a little too injured from facing the Grey Knights to do it myself.

Last edited:
Your hobbit hole is rebuilt... out of Grey Knights.

I wish the person below couldn't corrupt my wish in any way.

Your wish was corrupted but then the corruption was corrupted so now you have your original wish exactly as you wanted it.

I wish that the Zelda breath of the Wild dlc will come out faster.

It will come out faster, but it's far more expensive and the gameplay isn't really worth it.

I wish I could hug the person below me as to convince them not to corrupt my wish.

You do, but it's a very scared little hobbit and she shrieks loudly enough to bust both your eardrums.

I wish you would put me down. You're squishing me.

*Runs away screaming until I find Grey Knight Repellant*

The joke ends, but not only do you not hear the end, you fall into a broken down old hobbit hole and get knocked unconscious by who knows what.

I wish Grey Knight Repellant worked better.

It does work better. But it turns out it's shark repellant and it only worked because this particular grey knight is a shark. The others aren't and now they're chasing you.

I wish for a way out of this hobbit hole.

You find a way out after a while, but now you have the ghost of a hobbit following you.

I wish the Grey Knights would quit chasing me already.

They do quit chasing you... But you didn't say anything about space marines.

I wish to have adventures with my new ghost hobbit friend.

Not the Adeptus Arbites again...

You have adventures with the hobbit, but the hobbit sings along with metal music at night and you never get a proper rest again.

The Space Marines called me names and I wish for a hug.

The hobbit thinks her music is perfectly tasteful. She sings the Middle Earth equivalent of "Imaginary" by Evanescence and then proceeds to sing "Twin Skeletons".

I can't make a wish properly. I'm getting squeezed too hard by Space Marines.

The hobbit thinks her music is perfectly tasteful. She sings the Middle Earth equivalent of "Imaginary" by Evanescence and then proceeds to sing "Twin Skeletons".

I can't make a wish properly. I'm getting squeezed too hard by Space Marines.
Uhhh... I don't know if you wished for anything, so I'm just gonna say that your next wish will be a wish, just also not proper.

I wish I could play 15 instruments.
(One down...)

You learn to play the instruments, but accidentally wake the dead while you're at it. They all come and sit down as your decomposing audience.

I wish those Space Marines would be a little gentler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back