• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy โ ๐™ฒ ๐™พ ๐™ฝ ๐™ฒ ๐™พ ๐š ๐™ณ ๐™ธ ๐™ฐ โž โ”€ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฑ

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'm sending out the acceptances at around 12:00 P.M EST on the 2nd, so as long as it's not too delayed, it should be fine. c': I just need a brief time slot after the cs deadline & before the roleplay start to review.​

I'm sending out the acceptances at around 12:00 P.M EST on the 2nd, so as long as it's not too delayed, it should be fine. c': I just need a brief time slot after the cs deadline & before the roleplay start to review.​

12 PM EST on the 2nd?

Okay I should definitely be able to make that ๐Ÿ˜‚

I THOUGHT I READ AM I WAS FREAKING OUT

The deadline is actually set for 12:00 A.M on the 2nd though. I'm just sending out acceptances 12 hours after because I need time to review the submitted applications. c': I wouldn't mind if you submitted it a little late, but it should be a reasonable. To give you an idea of what that means, I'm probably going to start reviewing by mid morning. [So, around 8:00 A.M).​

The deadline is actually set for 12:00 A.M on the 2nd though. I'm just sending out acceptances 12 hours after because I need time to review the submitted applications. c': I wouldn't mind if you submitted it a little late, but it should be a reasonable. To give you an idea of what that means, I'm probably going to start reviewing by mid morning. [So, around 8:00 A.M).​

I should be fine, like I said, but I gave the heads up in case one of my classes decides to throw life in my face.

I will do my best not to submit it past the deadline!!

im really really sorry but i need to sleep in a bit cause i take the sat tomorrow
(but ill probably have my app up in a few minutes)

O hai

So I'm on a work break and got some stuff keeping me busy tonight, but at the very least I should have a skeleton of a backstory in about 12 hours, which I'll flesh out tomorrow after work. If I can't get a skeleton backstory, I'll at least pm you some basic ideas butterfly aubade butterfly aubade

Weeeell that went longer than I anticipated, but done! Can still adjust things if need be, just give me a poke.

: o
Ladies and gentleman, it seems we have a Daenerys Targaryen in our midst.
Seriously though, the rousing speech was A+.
I shall PM you the Discord link when I get home. c:​

: o
Ladies and gentleman, it seems we have a Daenerys Targaryen in our midst.
Seriously though, the rousing speech was A+.
I shall PM you the Discord link when I get home. c:​

To be fair, it's hard to play a young dragon-riding rebel princess without being compared to Daenerys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back