• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom C L*A N N A D - Out of Character ?

Oh! ok cool! That pic you had made think of this pic so I was wondering if they were the same. xD  alright we got some hot twins then nice ;)  lol

I would have used that picture, but I loved the cosplay version! That and I wanted them to have dark eyes, and they look black in the picture I used.

Alright, mine is finished (sort of)

So, who wants to be friends with the brutally honest girl who will destroy your ego from top to bottom. ^-^

mvF8pjN.gif

@T h e F o o l Nobody's been officially accepted yet; we're still waiting on more people before @Aart starts narrowing down who's accepted into the official roster. However, assuming that both of our characters are accepted, I can see my character respecting yours, and possibly even being friends. Kayo's also one of the characters that I can see Nao being romantically compatible with. They are in different classes, but I'm sure that @Aart will have events planned out on top of free time for people from different classes to interact.

@BunBun The Bunny You've already submitted your application, but yes, we are still looking for characters to accept!

Hey there. 

I swear, I will get this CS done by today. I've been stumped since yesterday, since I'm afraid my creative juices haven't been flowing. 

If I don't get it done in time, please, *hands you a hammer* use this on me. 

Hey there. 

I swear, I will get this CS done by today. I've been stumped since yesterday, since I'm afraid my creative juices haven't been flowing. 

If I don't get it done in time, please, *hands you a hammer* use this on me. 

want some help in coming up with ideas?

@T h e F o o l Nobody's been officially accepted yet; we're still waiting on more people before @Aart starts narrowing down who's accepted into the official roster. However, assuming that both of our characters are accepted, I can see my character respecting yours, and possibly even being friends. Kayo's also one of the characters that I can see Nao being romantically compatible with. They are in different classes, but I'm sure that @Aart will have events planned out on top of free time for people from different classes to interact.

@BunBun The Bunny You've already submitted your application, but yes, we are still looking for characters to accept!

tumblr_m5h32oA5if1qg9f9k.gif

Thanks for the info, must have missed that. Also, glad to hear that you think that too, I was actually going to ask you if it was fine that Kayo had a crush on Nao (or vice-versa and the awkward B.S of both of them crushing on each other) after I checked if anyone wanted to be friends. xD. They would be in the same afterschool activity (Student Council) & lunch could be another source of socialization in between social events. :D. (IF they are both accepted, again thanks for telling me ^-^)

Last edited by a moderator:
@T h e F o o l Well, the ship's official, then, so long as we're both accepted! I feel like they'd have an interesting dynamic together. After all, Nao's all about lies, and Kayo always tells the truth. That would also make for some good character development. Regarding who would crush on who, I feel as though, at the start of the RP, Nao wouldn't have feelings for anyone. However, he'd be quick to develop feelings for someone with whom he talks to regularly. Particularly people who are compatible, like Kayo. Cool thing, too, that they'd both be part of the Student Council. There could be some drama there if they disagree on certain issues. =D

I look forward to seeing how everything plays out between all of the characters. 

@T h e F o o l Well, the ship's official, then, so long as we're both accepted! I feel like they'd have an interesting dynamic together. After all, Nao's all about lies, and Kayo always tells the truth. That would also make for some good character development. Regarding who would crush on who, I feel as though, at the start of the RP, Nao wouldn't have feelings for anyone. However, he'd be quick to develop feelings for someone with whom he talks to regularly. Particularly people who are compatible, like Kayo. Cool thing, too, that they'd both be part of the Student Council. There could be some drama there if they disagree on certain issues. =D

I look forward to seeing how everything plays out between all of the characters. 

12161l.jpg

Ship the twins together! That's the only solution. 

Ooooooor let them be the ones trying to get Senpai to notice them. Even if one does get noticed and gets shipped with Senpai, the other twin would be left out. #sadtimes

Ship the twins together! That's the only solution. 

Ooooooor let them be the ones trying to get Senpai to notice them. Even if one does get noticed and gets shipped with Senpai, the other twin would be left out. #sadtimes

There needs to be like that one person who just looks at them and calls them by the correct names, and walks away. Then the twins are left frozen, until they look at each other and shout, "Senpai noticed me!" Then they get into an argument about who noticed who first.

I'll do it!

There needs to be like that one person who just looks at them and calls them by the correct names, and walks away. Then the twins are left frozen, until they look at each other and shout, "Senpai noticed me!" Then they get into an argument about who noticed who first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back