• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom C L*A N N A D - Out of Character ?

FINALLY.

DONE.

...I miss my pretty BBCode. 
boohoo.gif~c200

Now does anyone wanna be friends with ex-trouble maker? : p

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ariettie Aren't they your own characters, shouldn't you know? LOL

But to everyone, I've had a lot of fun looking at all the characters~ Good luck with getting accepted! (And good luck to me too, lol)

That doesn't answer my question... Do you think they'd be more the fighting over who senpai noticed first, or both having their eye on one of the teachers, and not caring at all about the people their own age, unless it's Nezumi's gossip.

sorry the pic was funny but I mean i'll be cool with whatever it's totally up to you.

XD. Um I'm not even going to ask. But if really want a second opinion I do think the  senpai thing would be funny. Plus we don't actually have a sensei unless you don't really care about that.

I'm just looking for a second opinion before I make it really weird...

XD. Um I'm not even going to ask. But if really want a second opinion I do think the  senpai thing would be funny. Plus we don't actually have a sensei unless you don't really care about that.

I don't really mind there not being an actual sensei... That leaves the drama out of the classroom like I wanted.... I was thinking, that they both like this one teacher, but they don't want anyone to know, because they don't want their attendance at the school, or the teacher's employment there, to be in jeopardy, so they go to great lengths to hide they're ever growing affections for their teacher... (I feel like it would be even more hilarious if this was the teacher that everyone hates, because she teaches a boring subject, and is really strict, and the twins are just over there trying not to start a fight with the venting children!)

I don't really mind there not being an actual sensei... That leaves the drama out of the classroom like I wanted.... I was thinking, that they both like this one teacher, but they don't want anyone to know, because they don't want their attendance at the school, or the teacher's employment there, to be in jeopardy, so they go to great lengths to hide they're ever growing affections for their teacher... (I feel like it would be even more hilarious if this was the teacher that everyone hates, because she teaches a boring subject, and is really strict, and the twins are just over there trying not to start a fight with the venting children!)

that would be funny actually. Well if that's what you want go with that! Sounds good to me. :)  

that would be funny actually. Well if that's what you want go with that! Sounds good to me. :)  

I think I'm going to go with that! The twins have a major crush with the strict super strict history teacher, and wile everyone's groaning and complaining about her class the twins are just like " :x  I love history! :x "

I think I'm going to go with that! The twins have a major crush with the strict super strict history teacher, and wile everyone's groaning and complaining about her class the twins are just like " :x  I love history! :x "

haha nice alright i'll them as friends on the cs....oh by the way does she know that you guys like the teacher?

haha nice alright i'll them as friends on the cs....oh by the way does she know that you guys like the teacher?

She can find out about it, but I feel like it would be painfully obvious to anyone who's looking, but they think they're doing a good job of hiding it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back