C.C. - Out of Character Chat

thespacekid said:
Hey guys I'm so sorry I've been erratic in posting. I've been busy this past week but now I'm more free.
It's fine. Is it okay with you if I assume your character does stuff and just follows the group?

@CkSmalling , your character can join the fight if you wish since there's that huge hole in the building. And there's around a hundred snakes-dozens and dozens.

[QUOTE="Musical Dragon]Just put in my character sheet! Anything I need to change? Otherwise I'll try to join in soon.

[/QUOTE]
For passive features, you only get three since your character hasn't been in a successful mission yet, and for the tranquilizer rounds, they have low penetration power and can only pierce through flesh, but they can knock out tiny, medium, large, huge, and giant creatures. If you empty the entire round on a gargantuan creature, they'll be out cold for one minute. If your group is being chased by one and you spend all ten, the squad automatically escapes.

You can assume that the binoculars already given to you are high powered, so you can change one attribute of your suit.

@Zer0

I do xD just not wanting to join if it's already too many peeps. BTW. Any full list to the suits? Or is it up to our thoughts?

Zer0 said:
For passive features, you only get three since your character hasn't been in a successful mission yet, and for the tranquilizer rounds, they have low penetration power and can only pierce through flesh, but they can knock out tiny, medium, large, huge, and giant creatures. If you empty the entire round on a gargantuan creature, they'll be out cold for one minute. If your group is being chased by one and you spend all ten, the squad automatically escapes.
You can assume that the binoculars already given to you are high powered, so you can change one attribute of your suit.
Thanks! I'll try to fix that today.

@Guydaguy , for the katana x10 armor pierce, x10 acid. When you run out of charges, the katana will be useless. Please remember that you cannot use the katana without using one of the abilities. And, what's the difference between the acid and the armor piercing vibrations?

x10 explosive bullets for the sniper rifle, for the suit, pick two only. Agility and the ability to jump high will be counted as two different things.

For passive features, pick either close combat or swordsmanship. And, for "agile", do you mean parcour? And name them all in only four words or less.

For the MOLLE, no pistol, x10 trackers, x1 non-reusable parachute.

@Zer0 The vibration essentially makes it able to cut through things easier. The acidity makes the wound corrode a bit. Also, is it alright if he carries other, regular weapons, aside from the Chimaeras? And also, the Chimaera katana will be completely useless? As in, it can't even be used as a regular sword without the power-ups?

Otherwise, I'll edit my post.

Guydaguy said:
@Zer0 The vibration essentially makes it able to cut through things easier. The acidity makes the wound corrode a bit. Also, is it alright if he carries other, regular weapons, aside from the Chimaeras? And also, the Chimaera katana will be completely useless? As in, it can't even be used as a regular sword without the power-ups?
Otherwise, I'll edit my post.
Yeah, completely useless. He can't carry regular weapons, though you can sacrifice the suit for another Chimaera.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back