C.C. - Out of Character Chat

thespacekid said:
Is my application looking okay?
x20 shock for the dual blades, holographic armor can be a perfect decoy instead of something that flickers and you can add another property to the suit. You can also increase the duration of the hologram to half-an hour and increase the range to anywhere within one mile, and the hologram can speak. You can only create one hologram at a time. Smoke grenades x8, lacks one more property. Can thermal vision see through your smoke grenade?

Also, for "Important Friends", specify the type of favor you can ask. An example is Supply Drops.

Last edited by a moderator:
thespacekid said:
Alright, I made a few changes. I hope you're okay with them.
For the favors, pick one. Either supply drops or security clearance. If you pick supply drops, you can have x10 supply drops per mission, but this can range from a whole team of mechas for your group, to a re-fill of your team's entire equipment, or a set of miscellaneous objects your team needs. If security clearance, please specify three sectors in the Crimson Canines base-if you pick Command Center, there will be times I won't let your character in if his choices will break the story or ruin the fun.

@thespacekid , you can check the sectors under the Settings/Locations tab. Also, the ability of your armor to deflect attacks has x10 uses, but this is any attack. You'll still get pushed or thrown, but you won't take damage.

CkSmalling said:
I hope the changes are as per your recommendations.
x10 incendiary ammo for the sniper rifle, other than that, you're good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zer0 said:
@thespacekid , you can check the sectors under the Settings/Locations tab. Also, the ability of your armor to deflect attacks has x10 uses, but this is any attack. You'll still get pushed or thrown, but you won't take damage.
Yes, that's what I intended the armour to do. I'll also change my ability to supply drops, but I shouldn't specify what favours, right?

thespacekid said:
Yes, that's what I intended the armour to do. I'll also change my ability to supply drops, but I shouldn't specify what favours, right?
For the supply drops? Nope.

thespacekid said:
Okay, all finished up!
Okay, you're good. Please put x10 per mission in "Important Friends", and please remember that your smoke grenade will affect you and your allies too if they're within range.

Zer0 said:
Okay, you're good. Please put x10 per mission in "Important Friends", and please remember that your smoke grenade will affect you and your allies too if they're within range.
How will the range and all be determined?

Alright, let's start. First, welcome @thespacekid , and @CkSmalling to RP NATION! We hope you have fun here! There are two game masters in this RP, that's CoconutLeaves and me, Zer0, I'll be the first game master for the first mission. Your characters are part of the 7th Exploration Division, nicknamed "Hurricane" by the rest of the combat unit. It's headed by the combat medic, Artemis. Let's go.

Modified it to x15. Might come in handy at some point. Just tell me when we start we get right into it.And thanks for the warm welcome

@Zer0

@CkSmalling , feel free to post again to start the battle since the apes are unaware. I'll control the enemies. Remember that they are two hundred meters away and that humans can't throw grenades that far unless your suit has a strength enhancement property.

thespacekid said:
What's the system for fighting? Do we just type out cool moves we wanna do?
Yeah, just remember your limitations, though and don't be OP. Like, if you start doing acrobatic stunts and its not in your passive features, that's OP. Also, take note of the game master's descriptions of monsters like the chitinous armor of the spider that caused the bullets to ricochet, that'll tell you that your blade won't work on those areas either, but I mentioned that the abdomen is fleshy so there's a weak spot. Just make the battle interesting, cuz' perfect characters as so boring to read about, but since this is you're first fight, feel free to be as cool as you want to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back