C.C. - Out of Character Chat

CkSmalling said:
Wait you are controlling the enemies? I dont get that point.Please clarify
Like, you can say that your character slashed at the legs, but I get to say whether the legs got cut off or if your attack was deflected by the hard armor. You can also write it this way, "Bob slid under the spider and attempted to slice the abdomen in half as he slid pass it." that way, it tells me what you want to happen instead of me just thinking you just wanted to puncture it or something.

Ah, @CkSmalling, I confused you for thespacekid, that's why I made the spider my example, but the same thing applies for the apes. You write the cause, I'll write the effect.

Zer0 said:
Yeah, just remember your limitations, though and don't be OP. Like, if you start doing acrobatic stunts and its not in your passive features, that's OP. Also, take note of the game master's descriptions of monsters like the chitinous armor of the spider that caused the bullets to ricochet, that'll tell you that your blade won't work on those areas either, but I mentioned that the abdomen is fleshy so there's a weak spot. Just make the battle interesting, cuz' perfect characters as so boring to read about, but since this is you're first fight, feel free to be as cool as you want to be.
Okay, well, I hope this one was okay. I've never done a pbp roleplay before so I might not be so great at this, apologies in advance(':3)

thespacekid said:
Okay, well, I hope this one was okay. I've never done a pbp roleplay before so I might not be so great at this, apologies in advance(':3)
Yeah, it's good!

Beowulf said:
That's a work in progress.
No need for the ammunition box, make grenade number x8, for the smg pick either cauterize wound or fries electronics but there won't be any machine enemies. If you pick cauterize, you can upgrade that to "Heal" x10.

Last edited by a moderator:
CS has been changed. Suit as well as ammo has been changed as well as a picture, personality, and bio have been added.

Beowulf said:
CS has been changed. Suit as well as ammo has been changed as well as a picture, personality, and bio have been added.
Give the LMG x15 incindiary rounds instead of the chance to catch on fire (special features all have limited ammo) and you can upgrade the carrier to carry a person. Other than that, accepted. You can come in as para-dropped reinforcement to replace a recently injured squad member.

Beowulf said:
Well whatever. We can call the hovercraft it as well.
No, it already has a name mentioned in the story beforehand. Pequod named his hovercraft Elena.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back