• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern C.A.N.I.S. RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Charlie|#075|Human Form

Eliruz Eliruz
Charlie finished eating rather quickly, probably due to the fact that he'd just spent three weeks undergoing the most painful and exhausting form of torture he'd ever endured. He stood from the table he was at and carried his tray over to dispose of it before taking a second to stretch. Once his body felt relaxed, Charlie turned back to the tables, which were still quite lively with people eating their meals. His eyes scanned the room until they came upon an empty table with only one person sitting there. It was a girl who stood out for two main reasons: her peculiar skin which was somewhat dark with lighter patches throughout, and the fact that he hadn't seen her there with the others and she was alone. Charlie realized that she was probably also new here, and wouldn't have much stake in the happenings of this place just yet. Not just that, but she also seemed like she didn't know anyone, or at least didn't want to get to know anyone. Regardless, Charlie knew that in a place like that it was best to stick together.

He took a deep breath and exhaled before walking towards her. Charlie made sure he wasn't walking so fast that it freaked her out, or so slow that he, well... freaked her out. Once he got to the table he decided to make his presence known to her before taking a seat, seeing as how she was in the process of eating her food.
"Hey there, I hope you don't mind if I grab a seat." Once he made sure that the girl noticed him, he pulled a chair opposite her and took a seat. He didn't stare at her but his gaze made it clear that he wanted to talk to her. "Is this also your first day in the gutter? Quite the 'rite of passage' just to get into this lousy place, don't you think?" Charlie laughed internally at this last statement, thinking back to all the suffering he had to endure just to get a subpar meal at the end of it all, and a prison cell with his name on it. He then realized that he never introduced himself and internally reprimanded himself before speaking up again. "The name's Charlie, by the way. But most people call me CJ."

Aella|#053|Human Form
The chatter, the laughter; it was honestly confusing to Aella. All of these people, young and older would be experimented on, mistreated, and even taken advantage of by the guards yet they were laughing? Shaking her head and pushing her thoughts away, she put down the last of her food; she had only the bland muffin left. She grabbed the dessert and carefully unwrapped it, the wrapping falling to the tray.

Aella lifted the muffin to her lips, about to take a bite when she heard footsteps and a deep voice of a male. Her muscles immediately tensed and she froze, slowly allowing her gaze to flicker over to the newcomer. He was pretty tall, had an athletic and lean build; he wasn't bad looking but seemed like he was definitely new here. Was someone pranking her?

Aella slowly looked behind her, her eyes searching for the guards. They were in their spot and just gazing around until one spotted her; he wore a cocky smirk on his face but that was pretty normal. The female turned back around and breathed out slowly. Her gaze flickered toward the male who was now pulling the chair out to sit at the table.

Aella remained quiet as he spoke, trying to decide whether to be friendly or full-force keep her walls up. Apart of her desperately wanted the fellow's company, having been alone for so long.

"Oh, yeah. I'm new," she replied quietly, her brown orbs looking straight at him, "Yeah, pretty shitty indeed." The female introduced herself and set down the muffin. "It's..nice to meet you, CJ. I'm Aella, but some call me AJ." Offering him an extended hand, Aella smiled faintly; he seemed nice enough to hang around with for a bit. As her sleeve was stretched, it slowly rolled back down to the crook between her forearm and bicep, many bruises adorning her oddly colored skin; the guards had been so..inviting by beating her and trying to taking advantage of her.
RoninN7 RoninN7

Last edited:
Charlie|#075|Human Form

Eliruz Eliruz
Charlie gave her a smile as she spoke, trying to be as outwardly friendly as he could be since he could tell she had difficulty opening up. His eyes quickly skipped from her towards the guard she had been looking at as he arrived. Charlie recognized the look in her eyes and her body language and could gather that she had a personal disdain towards the guards, the reasons for which he could only guess for now. For a quick second, his gaze turned to one of malice before her words snapped him out of his thoughts and his eyes returned to her. She introduced herself as Aella, and her gaze indicated to Charlie that there was some sort of internal conflict going on with her. He pushed these thoughts out of his mind and maintained his warm gaze and easy smile."CJ and AJ... quite the coincidence." Charlie chuckled a little as he said this, reaching his own hand out to meet hers.

"Welcome to the shithole, AJ. Let's hope our stay isn't long!" His words escaped his lips with a quieter tone at this last statement, as the last thing Charlie wanted was to get pinned as a dissident in his first day since that would make the remainder of his stay quite... challenging, to say the least. The smile across his face faded when he saw Aella's sleeve began to peel back, as his eyes scanned her forearm which was littered with bruises. His eyes turned malicious again and he turned to look back at the guard Aella was looking at, who carelessly joked around with his partner, not realizing that, just a couple dozen feet away, one of his prisoners had vowed to kill him. Charlie didn't know who Aella was beyond her name and her troubled attitude, but he did know that she was getting hurt by people who abused their power. Just as Charlie was planning out ways to get him alone, Aella's grip pulled him back to the moment and his face went blank for a moment. As his eyes returned to Aella, he quickly returned to his friendly ways in an effort not to scare her away. "I'm very sorry... I just really don't like these guys."

Charlie didn't want Aella to know that his anger came from her bruises because he didn't want her to think that he assumed her to be weak or anything of the sort (because he didn't). He also didn't want Aella to pull away and assume that she was bringing him into her problems, because his decision was his own. After shaking her hand, Charlie pulled his hand back and sighed a little, turning to look at Aella. He didn't want to make it obvious that he was interested in any potential abuse she'd been subjected to, but he also wanted to get something out of her. "Hey, so how has your stay here been? As boring and miserable as mine?" His body language indicated that he was now invested in what she had to say, and a smile returned to his lips. This smile was more hid more... concern behind it than his original friendly smile.

Aella|#053|Human Form

RoninN7 RoninN7
Aella swallowed quietly and saw Charlie's gaze flickering over her shoulder to the guards, his warm eyes momentarily turning dangerously malicious. She didn't know whether it was because of her bruised forearms or the distaste for the hard-headed brutes. His comment brought her back into the present conversation and away from her distant thoughts. "It is,isn't it?" The female let out a genuine laugh, a light and bell-like laugh. She had to admit, this man was quite the charmer and goofball; she hadn't been able to socialize like this since before she was kicked out of her house- before all of this. Shaking the thought away, she allowed herself to smile, her anxiety and internal conflict slowly dying down.

His hand was large and somewhat rough with calluses, which were very odd against her smaller and more smooth hands. Feeling a slight squeeze from his hand, she snapped out of her thoughts once more. Her eyes flickered up to his to find a smile on his lips as he spoke; his last comment took her by surprise, her gaze flickering around the cafeteria just in case someone may've heard. As she turned her chin back to him, she found him gazing down to her bruises, her cheeks heating up with a rather pink flush dusting her tan cheeks. Her hand squeezed his a bit as he soon turned his gaze to the guard she'd previously been glaring at; the look on his face radiated anger and pissiness.

'Could it really bother him that much?' She asked herself mentally, her mind pondering the reasons for his sudden anger. 'I mean..I would be pissed if I found someone being hurt by those d*ickheads.'

"Does anybody? All they do is try to take advantage of the females," she muttered under her breath, just loud enough for him to hear, "and trust me, they get angry when they don't get what they want." Her eyes fell onto the bruises before her gaze flickered back up to his, her guard still somewhat up. Clearing her throat, she gave his hand a mutual shake and slid her hand away. The pink flush remained on her cheek for a number of reasons, as it was definitely warm out in the Cafeteria.

She listened to his questions, his tone holding some fuller emotions than his last few comments and statements had. Aella studied his expression and found he was a bit more concerned, his questions obviously meant to find out something about her. "Well.." she inhaled sharply and scooted forward in her chair, her gaze moving to the broken muffin on her tray, "it definitely has been..difficult. Got roughed up a few times, trying to run and I swear, if I hadn't gotten out of there, I would've gone insane." She began picking at the muffin, ripping off small pieces and bringing them to her lips. "They said I would've been able to come out here earlier if I hadn't attacked that guard over there," she motioned towards the one who Charlie had vowed death on. Her eyes lifted once more to meet CJ's gaze. "Ever since then, he hasn't left me alone; it was worth it though. I nearly ripped his leg off, that bastard." Aella's expression was a bit somber but she had humor in her tone.

Last edited:
://://://://://://://://://://://://://
Poppy Hyder ://: 046://: Human Form
[Location ://: Lunchroom]
[Interactions://: Yennie Yennie ] [Mentions://: Yennie Yennie ]
://://://://://://://://://://://://://:

There was a moment were everything froze when that smile decorated his defined features. How long had it been since she had seen a friendly face? Too long. Chalking the now pinkish tint on her cheeks to that she quickly took a bite of the mush and distracted herself with what he was saying. As soon as he said he had not been here long Poppy found herself nodding while putting the pieces together. No wonder he still had some life left to him. It made sense. Those who were new had not been exposed to what went on here as long. They still had hope. James still had hope.

Suddenly, James's demeanor noticeably changed. It was enough to cause the kinky-haired women to forget about the pink tint and pay attention. "We don't have a lot of time so I'll cut to the chase- I want to get out of here. We've seen that it's possible. And I know we're stronger." Knowing where this was going Poppy suddenly expelled a loud cough. It came right as James was saying that they did not belong in cages. She did not belong in a cage. He asked her to take a leap of faith with him.

And Poppy wanted to.

There was a part of her that want to laugh, grin, and jump at the thought at someone still thought like her. They did not belong here. They belonged out in the world. Maybe finally she could taste the blood of the guard that hurt on her on her tongue. There was another part of her that knew it would not be as easy. Yes, they were stronger, but some of them where not eager to leave and would fight on the side of the institution. It would be problematic and bloody. While Poppy was processing what James said she was observing him. He was patient and calculated. She could not help but think that he would be able to get them out. With some help of course. It was that moment Poppy realized that James had done the one thing that no one else. He had given her hope. It was then that her decision was made.

"James," Poppy whispered so low that it appeared her lips were just moving, "I'll take that leap with you." With that the girl put her hand across the table for a handshake. "But we have to be careful where we talk and who we tell. Not everyone is as open-minded about leaving as we are. There are those that will fight to defend this place and keep us here."

Kat #101
Open to anyone Everyone Everyone
Cafeteria

As the cafeteria doors open a particularly odd slim figure walks out the doors, as if from a movie long ago a female in a former SS Wehrmacht uniform marches gracefully to the cafeteria line up for food. Her leather boots clicking to the floor in person pride as she makes her way there. It is her duty to look at her best and to not look like anything unprofessional or like a mess In public, especially infront of the others.

Her body on the other hand was suffering wide effects from cryosleep combined with the injection creating a second heat for the female, this meant making it a lot harder to fend off enemies and keeping concentration into tasks as her scent goes wild as well as her hormones. Her training as a former SS officer gives her the ability to resist and endure to fight off against the urges of lust as long as she remained at a distance, no eye to eye contact, and no physical contact was involved she assumes everything will be fine, besides, being in this uniform will surely deter any males from wanting her so hopefully this will help her in he safe zone for now at least.

As she approaches the cafeteria line Kat takes two bread rolls, a slice of cheese, and loads of meat onto her tray. For her drink will be orange juice to help her fight off infections. Walking out of the isle she watches over all of the individuals as he saw packs, groups and all the sorts and decided for at least today since it was very harsh for her especially dealing with her feminine problems first day to go off to the corner area on a different table and eat there.

Once there she simply sat herself and started to consume her food, crossing her legs tightly and keeping her guard up regardless of being alone for now she can't help but to think someone might approach her at any second and take her for a fool. She has to stay strong, wolfing down her food she has to cover her mouth at times at moments of heat to start panting uncontrollably, she is ashamed of herself but she can't control it , she can't stop thinking about it, thinking .. giving flashbacks of her past life quickly killed her heat as she managed a fake smile and resumed eating her meats, not yet on her cheese or bread yet and took a sip of the juice.

Alexander-033-Institute-Wolf to Human
Experiment zero thirty-three or Striker as he was known among the facility, waited for the door to open, Ash stopping at a door before speaking. “You have fifteen minutes...then it’s the cafeteria for you Striker,” the guard spoke as he walked off, the brown wolf raising his head before turning back to the cowering wolf on the floor before him. Lowering his head to Mouse, he ran his tongue down her skull and neck, huffing a laugh as the female wolf shuddered in fear. A few bruises were on the mute wolf as the brown one stood and went behind Mouse. Grasping her leg in his teeth, and twisted his head, forcing the bones back into place before moving around her and resetting the other one, feeling an eye watching him. Striker shifted back and amused himself by staring at Mouse until Ash came back and let him out. He didn’t even look back as he heard the door close behind him or even at Ash who disappeared inside.

Heading up through the catacombs, he made his way to the cafeteria, stomach rumbling and stretching out the kinks in his body. Falling into whistling, he headed for the cafeteria as went into line to get whatever was on the menu. Getting his tray filled, Striker chatted with a few guards before making his way to a table, sitting where he could watch the rest of the experiments and interfere if needed.

Sebastian-097-Omega-Wolf to Human
Five weeks ago:
Rain fell and thunder boomed outside, a pair of men in white suits, their faces masked as they watched bloodshot eyes woman with limp mouse-brown hair sign some papers without even reading them. Beside her stood a couple young children, a girl no older than twelve and a boy who looked eight or nine, it was hard to tell with how skinny he was, doing things no child should have to do. As the last of the papers were finished, the woman grabbed the boy and threw him to one of the men in white suits, the stranger catching the child before he fell and dragged the boy to the van as the younger children screamed for their brother. A sack of money was tossed carelessly at the woman, immediately pushing her daughter into a room with a pair of men and shut the door in her son’s face. Sebastian struggled and tried to get away but was trussed up and thrown into a van where he was driven away from his siblings and crying. His tears didn’t stop, even weeks later when he was brought to the faculty and taken to a testing room where he was strapped down and pain shot up his arm, puncturing a vessel as he struggled to try resisting the needle shoved into his arm. Afterwards he was thrown into a padded room, unconscious and endured a living hell.

Five weeks later:

“Is it a success?”

“It seems to have survived. It’s breathing at any rate.”

“Open the door.”

Sebastian’s eyes shot open as a scientist walked inside the room with a couple of guards, studying the nine-month-old lupine curled on the ground. A cattle prod was use until the pup shifted back to human and then a branding tool as used, branding the numbers 097 on his inner left wrist, the process making the boy scream before he was dragged out and given a room number at the front desk in the children’s ward, bunking with two other boys around his age. Afterwards he was taken to the cafereria and shoved inside.

Sebastian was first aware of the loud voices and smells drifting towards him, his senses overwhelmed with the drug in his system, the numbers branded into his wrist were fresh and raw. He stumbled in, tripping over the gray sweats and gray sweatshirt that hung down to his knees, the boy wearing tight shorts underneath the sweats. The boy was sniffling as he a couple fresh bruises on his face from a guard after trying to run away from the direction they were going. Sebastian was hungry...they didn’t feed exprtiments when testing them and he followed the line of people getting food, looking down at his feet as he walked, a tray clutched in his small hands.

Zoe
#59 | Hunter | Human Form
Mentions: N/A

It was a cool December night. Zoe was doing what she did best. Counting the bills she'd earned from her last customer, she pocketed the cash, a smile on her face. There were few others out at this hour and for a moment she considered retiring for the night. However, before she could, yet another man approached her.

His attire was the first thing that caught her attention. He wore a white suit along with a briefcase, which wasn't something she'd seen donning the frame of any other man all night. The next was his accent. "Good evening, miss," he greeted, grin wicked. Zoe took an uncertain step back, her smile long gone.

"Hello. What can I do for you?" she asked, ready to kick him and run. Nothing bad had ever happened to her while she was working, but it was only a matter of time. Zoe was starting to think this was it. "No funny business, you hear? I know self-defense."

The man laughed at her, shaking his head. "No need to get defensive, miss. I'm just here to give you an offer." Zoe tilted her head. So was he a customer? He sure didn't look like one, but... "You know, there's a much better way you could be making money. Would you like to hear me out?" She nodded. "Volunteer for us. We'll provide you with a hefty sum should you agree." As proof, he held out his suitcase and clicked it open. Zoe couldn't believe her eyes. "All we need is verbal confirmation that you agree."

Taking in a deep breath, Zoe's smile returned. "Yeah, sure," she said, already reaching out for the cash. What she neglected to notice was the man who had come up from behind her. Something hit the back of her head and her vision went black.

_____​

"She's dying."

"It's a seizure. She won't survive."

"...Wait, she's stabilizing. Check her vitals."

"Sir, she appears to have sustained a concussion from all the thrashing on the operating table."

"Noted. But it's not like that could possibly matter."

_____​

Zoe woke up with tears in her eyes. Her breathing was labored to the point where she was certain she was hyperventilating. Sitting upright, she tried to calm her racing heart. focusing solely on the wall of her room. That seemed to help, and it wasn't too long before she was able to stand without the world spinning around her.

"Jesus," she sighed, getting to her feet and stumbling out into the hall. "Damn nightmares." She made her way to the cafeteria, not even bothering to change out of her pajamas. Taking her place in the line, she eventually got her hands on a tray. She scanned the tables with available seats, eventually finding an open spot.

Sitting down, Zoe sighed, rubbing lazily at her eyes. She wondered if she got nightmares before the experiment, or if it was yet another side effect to add to the list. There were always glimpses, flashes of her past life, in her dreams, but the good stuff had long since subsided. Either that or whatever life she'd led before had sucked. She wouldn't know. After all, she had amnesia due to a concussion obtained during the injection. She didn't know anything about who she was before then. There was only the present to look forward to, and that was all that mattered.

Charlie|#075|Human Form

Eliruz Eliruz
Aella's words triggered Charlie's rage far more than his conjectures had, and he looked visibly bothered. As she spoke about what she'd gone through and what the guards wanted with her, his eyes darted from guard to guard as he began to try and figure out how he could kill them most easily. Despite the anger he felt, Charlie knew it wouldn't be smart to attack them in any way right then and there, as it would only get him in serious trouble and probably put AJ in an even worse position than she already was in. His lips did manage to curl into a smile as she spoke of almost tearing that guard's leg off, as the image of that piece of shit having to fight for his life against an angry she-wolf crossed his mind. "Maybe we ought to take more than just his leg though... his life would probably suffice." Charlie turned to look back at Aella, who was eating her muffin as she spoke to him. She clearly felt unsafe there and he didn't know how long it would be before the guards' advances on her would escalate.

"So, on another topic, other than those assholes over there, how're you holding up? I've personally been bored out of my mind. I've heard some people complain about how dull this place is but I think that's giving it too much credit. I feel like there's nothing to do here for us y' know?" Rage escaped Charlie's eyes for a moment as they beamed with excitement at the thought of freedom and seeing the outside world. "We were given all this power, and instead of being able to enjoy it we're forced to live here like animals in captivity. With what we are now we could start over... change who we once were and earn a better life..." He paused for a moment as his tone reached its apex before his eyes shifted down again and his voice grew quieter. "... If there's even such a thing out there anymore. But hey, if we get out of here, it's worth a shot I guess." Charlie spoke this last statement with some empty hopefulness in his mind, as in reality, he wasn't even sure he could find a better life outside but he desperately needed to get out, and fast.

Aella|#053|Human Form
RoninN7 RoninN7

Aella, once again saw anger and rage flare up in Charlie's eyes at the mention of what the guards try to do to her. She picked off the last berry from the bland pastry and licked her lips, wiping them with her thumb. Her brow furrowed at his comment about the guard and a laugh escaped her, a smile on her lips. "Well, it would definitely send a message, but we'd get sent down to the Catacombs." Aella sighed softly, gazing at CJ. In truth, the guard had been trying to get her alone since day 1 but she was always near someone, luckily.

As he began speaking again, she could tell by his brightening eyes that he wanted to leave this place just as much as she did; Aella jwas itching to run freely through the trees, to have the wind combing through her hair and the sun to caress her cheeks.
"I.." She opened her mouth to speak but saw the guard glance over at her with his smug and cocky look, which quickly turned into one of jealousy. Her body tensed up as she peered back at him, her breath hitched; she knew she could easily rip him apart if they were alone, and he didn't have his electric staff. With an audible swallow, the female slowly looked back at CJ and nodded. "I need to get out of here," she whispered, "I don't know how long I can handle these fucks." She motioned towards the guards over her shoulder discretely.

"Number 53, a word!" The guard called, a scowl on his face as he glared towards Charlie.

Aella froze, her eyes widening. She looked at Charlie before looking back at the guard; this wasn't good. Slowly, the smaller female pushed herself to her feet, her muscles tensing with anxiety of what comes next.

#101-Kat- human form
Cafeteria

Finishing the rest of her food quickly and gingerly her body trembles a bit as she can witness her hand and wrist jittering and shaking uncontrollably as her body attempts to metabolize. Grabbing her wrist tightly and closing her eyes with deep breaths tended to help herself calm down as the energy surges through her body like no other before. This facility was like no other and the technology was completely different from the Wehrmacht back home where she used to reside in. Her ears perk up as she turns her head to face some sort of commotion going on with a female and male character subjects. A strong desire of duty for the REIC-.... duty to investigate the situation was a must for her to understand her situation and environment.

Walking over to CJ ( RoninN7 RoninN7 ) and AJ ( Eliruz Eliruz ) she inspects her seat nearby them and dusts off some dirt with her hand before taking a seat joining them as she overhear the general conversation in the basics , trying to be polite she asks kindly " heya I heard there is some boredom's and a 'situation',any way I can help?" She tries to act polite and makes a smile while resting her chin with the plan of her hand, using the other hand to lay down the officer hat onto the table neatly and orderly.

Lucifer Draconis -042- Human form
Lucifer entered the cafeteria silently and got in line, the male silent ever since Alana had made her escape. On the inside, he was contemplating his own ways of escape, but since the mass escape they had upgraded security and he wouldn't have a chance on his own... So waiting for Alana was his only choice.

Joshua Draconis -31- Human-wolf Form

The taller male was dragged into the facility, having just been dragged in from off the streets of a somewhat nearby town. "Hey, hey, no need to be so rough. Unless you're into that sort of thing, then please, by all means~" the male flirted with the guard that was bringing him into the lab to be given the C.A.N.I.S injection, if he wasn't sick, that is.

After he was checked out and approved -while flirting constantly with the doctor who was to give him the shot- Joshua James, A.K.A JJ, had been thrown into a padded cell to be observed during the time it took for the injection to take hold. After a few weeks, the male was finally allowed out of the cell and into his own room, wherein he changed into some of the clothing provided to them before entering the cafeteria and glancing around. His hair had grown long over the years he spent on the street, and was now tied back out of his face

interactions: open​

Last edited:
Charlie|#075|Human Form
Eliruz Eliruz Lenny2000 Lenny2000
Charlie's eyes immediately shot towards the guard as AJ turned to look at him, visible worry plastered across her face. He knew that the guard was probably annoyed that she'd found a friend and that he would no longer go unnoticed if he did something to her. As she spoke to him, Charlie could notice the shift in Aella's tone and he knew that the guard was to blame. The looks that piece of shit gave Aella really pissed Charlie off and immediately gave away his intentions. "I think I'll take the Catacombs if it means seeing the life flicker out of his eyes." This guard had really piqued Charlie's desire for conflict and had brought out the animalistic nature he held his whole life which had only been amplified by C.A.N.I.S. Not only that, but his protective instincts had now fully imprinted onto AJ in his mind, and Charlie wouldn't mind taking a few bumps to stop that cocky prick from abusing his power.

That was when he heard the guard speak, calling Aella to him. The look on her face said it all, and Charlie's own filled with rage he could barely contain. Realizing that AJ was probably going through a lot, Charlie opted to comfort her a little and let her know that she was no longer alone. "Hey, tell you what: I promise that I will get us both out of here and far away from these people." His face had now turned comforting and his eyes warmly gazed into hers. "Don't worry about him, okay? Go with him and talk to him but keep yourself in my sight. If he tries to get you out of the cafeteria or makes you feel like your life is in danger, scream and I'll go to you. I'll take the Catacombs to keep you safe but don't get involved and let me fight." He put his hand on Aella's shoulder to comfort her as he continued to look into her eyes, briefly shifting his gaze towards the guard who was now glaring at him, visibly fuming.

"You're strong, but the last thing you need is to piss them off even more so let me take the fall if anything happens, but if it gets to that I'll make sure to take that guy down with me... permanently." He gave her shoulder one last mild squeeze before letting go and giving her a smile. Then someone else approached them and took a seat. Charlie didn't turn to look at her, not out of disdain or anger, but because he didn't want to take his eyes off Aella until he was sure she wouldn't need him to intervene, or otherwise. "Well, how would you feel about watching over my friend here? I may or may not be about to get myself in major trouble and I want her to have someone here for her if that happens." He then turned to face the new girl and was surprised to find her with an officer's hat. It clearly didn't belong to the guards here and it looked... old, almost too old to be here but he didn't have time to think too much about it. "The name's Charlie, by the way, and my friend here is Aella, but we go by CJ and AJ if you'd prefer that. What's your name?" Charlie really wished he could be more polite and have more of a conversation with this girl but his priority was watching AJ, and he'd have to hope that he wouldn't have to do anything drastic if he wanted to continue about his day normally.

Edwin - Human form
Cafeteria
When Edwin looked back across the table in front of them, they winced in suprise to find an empty seat. Was I talking to myself? Edwin wondered. Maybe they were hallucinating from the drugs or something. Feeling unnerved, they got up and went to the beverage cambros and got themself a glass of water. On the way through the dining area, Edwin noticed an unlikely amount of couples, blushing and close talking, which seemed strange, considering what had brought them together.

Edwin stood awkwadly in the middle of the cafeteria. They watched a guard call off some guy for his language, but the guy didn't budge. Edwin went back to their empty table thinking that the hour for breakfast must be coming to an end soon.

Aella|#053|Human Form
Cafeteria
RoninN7 RoninN7 Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Aella's eyes widened a bit as Charlie stopped her, resting a hand upon her shoulder in an attempt to comfort the female. Even furthering the warmth she felt trickling into her chest, CJ had said something that made her muscles relax; her features visibly softened into a grateful gratitude. She lifted her hand to his, resting over it and squeezed his tightly. Smiling faintly, she nodded reluctantly. "Alright," she agreed, "I'll talk to him, but I won't let you get into trouble for me; I couldn't live with myself if you had gotten hurt for me." The thought of someone, especially Charlie, putting their life and well-being on the line for the safety of herself? The guilt would eat away at her slowly, so she'd do anything in her power to prevent something bad happening.

Permanently going down? AJ gazed up at Charlie, furrowing her delicate brow; she definitely wouldn't let it get to that point, even if she had to take responsibility.
"I won't let it get that far, especially if it means risking your own safety." The female said before giving his hand one last squeeze and let his hand drop from her shoulder. Behind her, the guard was beginning to get agitated and impatient. "Let's go! I don't have all day!" He snapped before she turned, giving Charlie one last faint smile before walking towards the guard. He escorted her past the entrance, still within sight of Charlie and stopped, making sure his larger form was intimidating and puffed up.

"I don't like the way you were talking to that..mutt," the guard sneered, looking back at Charlie for a brief moment, "you obviously need another..lesson later on what really is better for you." His lips pulled up into a twisted smirk and his hand lifted up, forcefully grabbing his chin. She winced, trying to shake him off but his smirk quickly turned into a frown. "You're worse than the other females here! They're more obedient! Bitch!" The guard snarled and raised his hand so smack her, but the other guard called for him, his brow furrowed. "Shift switch, Castor!" The other guard called and Castor didn't look pleased. With a tight grip on her wrist, he squeezed it painfully and leaned in, his disgusting breath fanning against her face. "This isn't over, little bitch; I'll see you later," he grunted softly before shoving her away, leaving her a heavily reddened wrist and chin. She looked over at Charlie for a moment before lowering her gaze and silently walking back over, rubbing her reddened wrist.

Aella sat down, many emotions welling up inside her, her face contorted with stress and a mixture of anger and fear. "Thank god for shift switch.." She murmured, her voice quiet and barely audible if it weren't for enhanced hearing.

Ellie Grace Smith|#098
Laboratory/Separated from Jo ( RoninN7 RoninN7 )

Ellie fought against the restraints, screaming and yelling curses at the labcoats around her. "Give my sister back, you assholes! I need her!" She writhed around, making it difficult for the doctors to keep her still. Narrowing her bright green eyes, she spat in one of the doctors face, only to receive a strap across the head to keep her still and a spit shield across her face. She clenched her fists and continued fighting, even as the man in a white coat tightened her restraints and prepared to plunge a needle into her arm.

She was about to speak but was soon crying out in pain as the thick needle broke through her skin and a hot burning liquid was poured into her veins, causing painful seizures to take over. Her eyes began to roll back into her head, foam secreting from her lips. The doctors' voices were slowly fading away, being replaced by a ringing. . .

Present Day
RoninN7 RoninN7

It'd been weeks since Ellie had been separated from her twin, Jo and everyday without her seemed slower and filled with more aggression and violence towards the staff. Finally, they'd let her out today, maybe she'd find her sister. With her hopes incredibly high, Ellie was escorted out into the cafeteria, her eyes scanning for her other half. Jo was bound to be here somewhere. With a snarl towards the guards who escorted her, she quickly ran towards the center of the cafeteria, whipping around, trying desperately to spot her.

"Jo! Are you here?"

She yelled, pushing through the bigger kids. Her green gaze scanned every single face, none of them being her sisters. Her heart began dropping, shattering into a million pieces and her mind becoming scrambled once more; maybe her sister hadn't..survived. With all hopes draining, the young child let her gaze drop to the ground.

Last edited:
Charlie|#075|Human Form
Charlie watched Aella and the guard intently, making sure to track every move they made. As the guard began taking her away, Charlie's muscles tensed and his hands gripped the edge of the cafeteria table so hard it began bending under the pressure. He slightly loosened up once they stopped, but as soon as that asshole began putting his hands on her Charlie came mere seconds from losing it. Calm down Charlie, she hasn't given you any signal so there's no need to cause trouble... no need... but he certainly NEEDS to die... The thoughts circling within Charlie's mind were venomous and filled with rage, but he managed to calm down once the guard stormed off without Aella and she made her way back. As soon as she'd returned Charlie made his way around the table and softly grabbed her wrist with one hand, inspecting it. He then took his other hand and gently placed it on her chin, being careful not to be too rough since it was already red. Despite the anger that welled up within him, Charlie kept a smile on his face to calm Aella. He took his hand off her chin but still held her wrist softly.

"I'm so glad you're back, you have no idea how close I came to charging him just now." He chuckled softly to make light of the situation before speaking again. "So how was it, was he just as lovely as before?" Charlie gave off the vibe of someone who was calm because he didn't want to cause a scene and worry her further, but his insides were filled with venom. I'm definitely going to kill him now... He quickly remembered the new member that had sat with them and his cheeks turned red with embarrassment before he let go of AJ and turned to her. "I'm so sorry for that, I really didn't mean to be rude but I was just a little on edge and needed to make sure everything would be alright. Oh, right, AJ this is... new girl. I didn't get her name but she seems new here and she offered to help!" Charlie felt embarrassed and angry with himself for being rude despite the fact that he had a good reason to act the way he did, but at least he got the chance to rectify that mistake.

Joanna|#099|Human Form|Early July
Eliruz Eliruz
Joanna initially fought hard against the restraints that held her in place as she was being wheeled over to the experimentation room. "Calm down, little one. Your parents want you to do this because it will make you big and strong... You want to make your parents happy, don't you?" These words were enough to keep Joanna in line, and she simply stopped struggling. The injection was easily the most painful thing she'd ever endured, and Joanna screamed in pain. She, however, was firmly under the impression that her parents wanted this for her and she wanted to make them happy so she kept as still as was humanly possible in so much pain. That was when a daunting thought hit her: if her parents really wanted this for her, then why hadn't she been allowed to see Ellie? Just before she could try and say anything the serum overwhelmed her system and she passed out.

The following weeks were the absolute worst of her life, and the pain she went through was unimaginable. Joanna had dealt with painful situations before but never without her stronger half, never without Ellie, and she couldn't find any strength within herself without her. Even worse, the thought of what Ellie must have been going through with all that pain and not being with Joanna only served to shatter her soul into even more pieces. Her internal pain of not having her sister was so much that Joanna barely had time to process the physical changes she was going through. All she could think about was seeing her sister, and she made sure to let the guards know at every opportunity but they only ignored her pleas. It took every fiber of her being to survive the weeks, and she could only hope Ellie would be waiting for her on the other side...

Present Day
Joanna walked silently with the guards by her side, keeping her eyes forward as she hoped to see Ellie somewhere waiting for her. Once at the cafeteria, she slowly backed away from the guards until they were far enough away and she began frantically looking around. "Ellie! Ellie where are you? Oh... excuse me. Sorry, I'm looking for my sister. Have you seen another girl? She looks just like... me." Joanna walked around and between the people around her, being careful not to bump into anyone as she called out for Ellie, making sure to apologize whenever she did bump into someone. She asked anyone who'd listen and desperately looked around. Slowly but surely, she started thinking that maybe her sister was dead... or maybe she wasn't even sent to the same place as Joanna. These thoughts haunted her mind like a plague and tears welled up in her eyes, streaming down her face as she searched.

Just when she began to lose hope completely, Joanna heard someone shouting her name. Ellie! Is that you? She quickly darted through the crowd, being careful once again as she tried to avoid being an inconvenience to the people around her, but much more urgently than before. This was when her eyes spotted a mirror image of her who was looking downward and seemed... defeated. Tears streaming down her cheeks even more violently than before, Joanna ran through the crowd, basically forgetting there were people around them, and she almost tackled Ellie with a hug. "El I've missed you so much! They said mom and dad w-wanted this... and the pain... a-and it was just so awful. Everything hurt so much! I-I thought you were gone forever... I didn't know what to do without you, El!" Joanna had trouble speaking through the tears and stumbled through her words, failing to get her thoughts across coherently. That didn't matter to her though, since now she was with her sister and the world felt a little brighter.

Sebastian-097-Omega-Human/Alexander-033-Institute-Human
Sebastian stumbled as an older lupine bumped into him, accidentally stumbling into the back of another boy. “S...sor...” the boy screamed as the older boy turned and punched the child in his eye, Sebastian screaming in pain as his head was snapped back. As the older boy shoved the child to the floor and kicked him, Sebastian dropped the tray in his hands, scattering the food everywhere. This started a fight between some of the lupines who had yet to get their food as the guards watched in amusement, Sebastian found a shadow crossing over him...no...a person who had the other lupine by the throat and was growling at him. The lupine whined as he saw who had him by the throat, the male's eyes glowing with intensity as he stared down the lupine while putting pressure on his throat and then swept his legs under the older boy, knocking him off his feet.

"Ooof," said the older boy as he fell and Alexander's foot came crashing down in the middle of his stomach, the wolf yelping in pain that was cut off as the air was pushed out of him.

"Quit picking on the kids Time," spoke Alexander, referring to the wolf by his nickname given to him. "Or do you need another lesson in obedience and picking on someone weaker than you?"

"That little..." but he was cut off as Alexander kicked the older boy in his ribs.

"Striker!" Alexander turned his eyes cooly to the guard who shouted for him. "You can fight him later."

"I want the pit," said Alexander, glaring down at the boy. He smirked at the way the guards began talking to themselves and agreed. Two came forward and grabbed Time before removing him forcefully from the cafeteria as the same guard barked they had ten minutes left to eat.

Turning, he helped up the kid and picked up the tray, slapping it on the line and got more food for the kid before sending the kid over to his table. "You gotta watch out for the older kids...but you're much safer here than outside," said Alexander with a smirk at the boy that he didn't notice. "Number?"

"Seb..." the boy jumped as Alexander slammed his fist onto the table.

"NO! Your number." He reached across the table and grabbed Sebastian's wrist, turning it over and seeing zero ninety-seven branded into his skin. "You are just a number..maybe a nickname...not a person," said Alexander and began eating. He looked around for another wolf he knew to be loyal to the guards and the facility in the crowd. Where is that fool?

Mentioned: nearlyflowers nearlyflowers (Silas)

Yong Li-Jong |#043| Human form

Yong stopped messing with his food a moment, picking up new scents and voices as he tried to make friendly small talk with Silo to pass the time. Turning his head briefly to look over his shoulder, his eyes darted to about three or four new experiments. Another experiment off to himself even seemed to be eyeing the rest in a way that made the asain male tense, moreso than his assigned guard keeping an eye on him. Huffing softly through his nose as a guard called out to a female, he returned his gaze to his tray. Letting his utensil drop with a brief clatter, he lost all interest in eating really. He didn't have much to begin with, but he could already smell the drama unfolding- plus there was an odd smell in the air that he couldn't quite place on top of it- and he didn't want to get dragged in once shit hit the fan.

"Things are already getting ugly this early in the morning. Go figure." He muttered, sighing heavily afterwards. The sound of a fight made him turn his head slightly to see if it was someone new thinking to take a crack at a guard-a pup was involved from the looks of it along with another bigger kid and he had to stop himself from standing to interfere, with another lupine having done so. Striker was what they called him, and Yong felt his stomach churn as he watched him for a second longer before his eyes moved on to the lupine standing in the middle of the cafeteria as if unsure what to do with themselves. He really wasn't hungry anymore now seeing Striker talk with the guards as if he was on almost friendly terms with them.

Sliding his tray towards Silo, he tried to smile as he returned his attention to the younger male.

"You still hungry? Lost my appetite and some of these guards get fussy if you don't finish in the last ten minutes." He tried to joke.

Interactions: Panda_Roleplays Panda_Roleplays
Mentions: scorpiodragon scorpiodragon RoninN7 RoninN7 Eliruz Eliruz Squachel Squachel @Any I missed​

Kat
RoninN7 RoninN7
Eliruz Eliruz
Cafeteria to outside

Kat took a deep look at the two as they conversed with one another , thinking deeply about how radical the male is at he urges to kill the guard . On the other hand she did witness the terrible guard handle her and the mistreatment that was presented. The favoritism that was shown gave Kat as a third wheel and made her intrest to be with the other two die off and fast as she put on her SS cap. As she witnessed him leave her to go and inspect AJ made her slightly envious but not enough to kill as she thought it wasn't the place for her, not with them.. she will have to venture for her own to experience this in a all new light. As soon as CJ started to mention the girl helping her she rolls her eyes and gets up from her seat, straightening her uniform as she scoffed "not anymore, good luck polacks .." she uttered a slur as she tipped her cap and head outside for her own enjoyment, leaving only her heat in her wake that she is using a good portion of her focus on suppressing her inner emotions to want to breed.

As she reached the outdoors she felt a urge to go on a run and take a mile or two running as she aspired to go faster than her coworkers that depended on drugs to get by. Unfortunately for her the clothing she has on is her uniform for the prison camp. Her black leather boots not made for running but rather for show. On the end of a wall she found a bench and took a seat down upon it, crossing her legs as she pleases and tilted the cap so her eyes were covered by the visor as she decides to take a light snooze, hopefully sleeping off the urges as she lets her guard down crossing her arms leaving the stench of her heat in a aurora around her

Aella|#053|Human Form
Lenny2000 Lenny2000 RoninN7 RoninN7

Aella looked up to find Charlie making his way around the table, gazing down at her with a concerned gaze. As he touched her wrist for inspection, then touched chin lightly and inspected it, her face slowly began burning a bright red, his touch creating shivers that ran down her spine. With a quiet gulp, she shuddered visibly and gazed up at him for a few moments before he pulled his hand away from her chin but held onto her wrist still. "Oh, it wasn't the worst he could do or has done; that was nothing compared to some nights.." AJ admitted quietly, her head still tilted back a bit as she gazed at him. She shook her head quickly and cleared her throat, obviously flustered, seeing how there was another person.

She was about to introduce herself to the female but she ended up saying an abrupt goodbye and walking past them, causing Aella's brows to furrow in confusion. Inhaling, she smelt it faintly and quickly understood; the female was in heat. Swallowing quietly, she lifted a free hand to her hair and combed through it. "No wonder she was over here.." The female murmured, letting her eyes cast down towards her wrist, gazing at his large hand around it delicately. "I wonder how that even works," she whispered to herself before looking back up at him with a faint smile. "Thank you for watching out for me. It means a lot."

Just as she was about to give him a hug, a burning sensation in her abdomen began to take over and a soft whimper left her lips. A different scent was now being put off into the air, pain and heat radiating throughout her body. Thoughts began to flood her mind, thoughts that she didn't really know how to feel about. Wheeling back a bit, she looked up at Charlie, her face a feverish red. "What's happening? It hurts.."

Ellie|#098|Human Form
RoninN7 RoninN7

Ellie heard her sister's voice and whipped around to find her sister, Jo, running at her full speed. Opening her arms, she caught Jo and stumbled backwards, barely catching herself if it weren't for a table behind her. "Jojo!" She cried, hugging her tightly and beginning to cry with her sister. "T-They said I'd never see you again! I am going to make them pay!" She choked out, the young pup distraught and relieved at the same time, burying her face into her hair.

Charlie|#075|Human Form

Charlie really had a hard time not letting any anger show as Aella spoke more. He clearly had no reason to go wildly attacking anyone just yet, but it bothered him that that guy was still out there, probably planning to try hurting her again later. Before he had much of a chance to do anything a strong scent suddenly caught his attention now that Charlie was no longer occupied watching AJ. He didn't quite understand what the scent was but he knew it came from the new girl and it changed his thoughts in very... particular ways. Before he could think too much about what was going on, she got up and left rather unceremoniously. I probably deserved that... Charlie thought to himself as she made her way past him and Aella. As AJ spoke again, Charlie began to understand what had happened: she was in heat and was probably only there trying to... get to him.

He turned to look back at Aella with a warm smile on his face. "Looks like you needed someone to have your back. I'm just glad we found each other before things got out of hand..." Charlie didn't even want to think about what would've happened to Aella and the guard if she hadn't run into him, as well as whether or not he would've ever even met her in the first place. Suddenly, a familiar scent to the one the new girl had left behind flared up but this time it came from AJ. Charlie found himself violently attracted to her at that moment and he could feel his urges getting the best of him. The only thing standing between Aella and his inner wolf pouncing on her like a ravenous predator was him, and Charlie knew that he needed to stand strong against the wolf. "L-listen, I think you're in... heat much like that girl who just left us. I, uh, can't say I'm much of an expert on the matter but I'm here for you."

Charlie approached her and sat her down, trying for a second to hold her but finding that touching her only made things worse for him. He quickly turned and grabbed a chair, placing it a couple of feet away from Aella and taking a seat. Charlie desperately looked around to distract himself from what was going on, which allowed him to catch glimpse of a fight which seemed to be ending at that point. He wondered what had happened and why those two had decided to fight, but his thoughts would not allow him to pull away from the situation. "I think I know what's going through both of our minds right now but we should probably... just fight it as hard as possible to avoid unwanted trouble with the guards, y' know? Charlie looked back at her but this time he couldn't pull his gaze away. He managed to keep himself practically glued to his chair, though, and hoped this wouldn't last too long.

Joanna|#099|Human Form
Eliruz Eliruz
Joanna had trouble composing her thoughts due to her excitement from seeing her sister. She refused to let go, like a child who'd just seen her mother for the first time in years. When they were together, nothing seemed to matter to Jo, and she felt like they could do anything like one. "Wait! N-no El, calm down! I-I know they hurt us b-but look at me! I'm okay El and we're together and that's all I care about! If you attack them they'll take you away for sure and I d-don't think they'd let us see each other again. If that happens, I don't know what I'd do w-without you..." Jo only held onto her sister tighter at the thought of losing her again. She knew how mad she felt but she also knew that they couldn't win against so many guards. "Hey El... Why don't we go get something to eat?"

Kat
Outdoor ( location of dream is prison camp)

As Kay was dreaming she was slowly declining in the side effects from the sickness as her heat died down, making her more and more conscious and needing less and less energy to spend on suppressing her heat.

Deep within her head as she was asleep were flashbacks more like during her career of being a Gypsy camp officer where she had to manage her section of 'things' within the entire facility. As she walked down the quartering halls accompanied with two guards the creatures feared her, submitted to her , gave her power... she disregarded the gypsies as humans or even people as despite the main goal being to produce more weapons for the Wehrmacht army she was more cynical in her followings of the Reich, killing without reason and from time to time again she exterminated all the victims in her section leaving no one alive ... the cries of mercy from the victims haunt her as she constantly tells herself that they are not people as they reach out their hands to her, reaching out for her to stop it but all she did was fire down to silence the problem.. that's all she does.. silence the problem ... tears ran down her face uncontrollably as she dreamed of the horrors over and over again, still having struggles of what is right and what is wrong, what I made humans and what aren't, the guards say these people arent human as they can turn to beasts yet the victims say they are. The gypsies say their human but does that justify for the potential monster within them... did the gypsies actually have mutant activities and were different beings made to look like humans and she was doing the right thing by killing them all over and over again or was it they were actually humans that are not monsters at all and what she was doing was very much wrong in the horrors of killing fellow mankind and she will burn in Hell for her sins... this conflicting and confusion made her burst into tears and sob with her face buried into her hands when awakening, not knowing through the whole time a guard was infront of her wanting to check up on her

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ?

Zezzanth (NPC Guard)
The woman had helped another guard escort Time to the pit as Striker requested, only to get a call on the radio saying a prisoner had gone out without permission. It wouldn't be long until the experiments went to their second activity of the day though of course none knew there would be another attempted escape and a punishment dealt. Zezzanth had decided to take care of the issue, given the suspect was supposedly a female and she knew the males would take matters into their own hands...apparently the female that was in cyrosleep and had woken up only that day. Thus it wasn't long until she found herself standing in front of the wayward experiment that had wandered out, the one that was supposedly from the SS or some unit from Hitler's army. The woman seemed asleep and so the guard just stood there waiting...but when there was no signs of noticing her, Zezzanth ended up putting a hand on the other's shoulder and shaking her. "One hundred one, what are you doing outside?" questioned Zezzanth.

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
Kat

At the moment tears were streaming down her cheeks as she was sleeping, flashbacks of all the potentially innocent that she murdered in cold blood. Her shoulder being shaken has awoken the girl as she looks up in surprise of the guard girl and quickly got up like a toy soldier and made a Bellamy salute to the guard , not noticing the tears over her face as she reverts her arm back to normal position at her side. Being from a elite paramilitary and army she was highly respectful and obedient to the guard as she gave a reply " my apologies kommisat, I thought it was outside time after cafeteria time was over, is it not?" By now her heat has drastically lowered but can arise at any time, just a small scent of her heat being all that remains of the lady "

Zezzanth
Zezzanth watched as her shoulder shaking got the woman up, the guard stepping back as the interesting experiment stood and gave her an old fashioned salute which wasn't used anymore and apparently hadn't been since the 1950s....several decades in the past. Something due to Hitler using that for his Nazis and the Third Reich or some such thing. "We are not in the Germany or wherever you come from. Adult outdoor time is from 7:00 to 9:00 AM....or 0700 to 0900 hours," said Zezzanth. "Adults have free time after breakfast which means the library or the gym. You may be outside then," she said. Nevertheless...so far this experiment was being respectful so she saluted the American way with hand to forehead and heels together. They really should give schedules to the inmates when they survived but then they wouldn't be able to punish people.

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Users who are viewing this thread

Back