• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern C.A.N.I.S. Chat

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
darkborn darkborn

Side noting: really really really want Carmine and Gweir to have some sort of eventual friendship/understanding. This character sounds super in tune with the vibe I want Carmine to /almost/ have with his background and calculating mind.

Remedy is approved.
Yay! So, just making absolutely sure I just write in the injection, testing (is there any specific testing you want me to write for this?), a fighting test, and then released when she survives and goes to eat breakfast with others for the firs time? I want to be sure I don't skip or miss something. I read the ceremony stuff, but that doesn't seem to be for the facility tests but rather pack . (so much loorreee)

I'll post the testing you go through here though it can also be found in the OOC under q&a.

How does C.A.N.I.S. work?
For children and newcomers to the facility, the drug starts off giving one a fever that usually lasts 72 hours. This is the first part of the test and usually where the sick and children will die as their bodies can't handle it. It's also the reason elderly weren't taken as part of the experimentation or the immune compromised. Assuming the patient does not die during these 72 hours, the first violent shift happens four days later. A week later a fever sets in combined with shivering. No matter how warm they dress they cannot keep warm. The following week they go through the opposite where they burn up. This feels like a fever but it has led to the death of quite a few patients. Should the patient manage to survive the entire process, they are considered a success. If they die during any part of this stage or when they get the dosage, their number is crossed off, written off as a failure and buried in the cemetery behind the facility.

No fighting test, but don't be surprised if the guards test you out by arranging a fight for you against a NPC wolf. But yes, after those weeks are up in the padded room, you'll be brought out, signed in and then taken to the cafeteria where breakfast is being served. You'll also be given a room number by the nurse at the reception desk.

Alright, since people want the same scent for some reason...I am changing it to allow wolves to have the same scent though it has to be unique...add on a scent a scent that someone else has to make it unique and your own so it is easy to distinguish.

Also, has everyone joined the server?

And I kind of want to make a character loyal to the institute. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back