• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern C.A.N.I.S. Chat

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
That's good Panda_Roleplays Panda_Roleplays . Some people use horrible codes that aren't mobile friendly but if yours is nearlyflowers nearlyflowers then you're exempt from the simple text on the mobile rule.

Would everyone like The Pit to be a consequence for a severe punishment? I know flogging would be one punishment and the catacombs will be of course, though the catacombs will be for a severe punishment. If you have suggestions, don't hesitate to let me or Sterling_wolf Sterling_wolf know.

I think so, I don’t think the pit would be a fit for minor consequences, unless it’s by a corrupt staff member who really just has it out for a character

Announcement
I suggest everyone read the full list of offenses and punishments relating from minor to severe at the facility that occur to patients.

Punishments/Offenses were made through google search of punishments in insane asylums (ex. the cold showers, wooden cage, drowning).

Apologies to anyone who finds it triggering, the facility is meant to be as brutal and *legal* as possible in this time period.

Thanks Panda_Roleplays Panda_Roleplays

Players may begin thinking of escape and attempt it at any time or wait for Grail to come rescue you. Keep in mind successful escaping earns death and if you are caught, you can be sentenced to either The Pit, the Catacombs (most likely) or a punishment of the guard's discretion. Characters are welcome to attempt rebelling if they desire throughout this part of the RP. Sterling_wolf Sterling_wolf Takumi98 Takumi98 nearlyflowers nearlyflowers SerianX13 SerianX13

Players are welcome to control NPC patients if they desire for plot purposes. You are also free to plot things out here in the Chat or via PMS with others. If you have examples for side plots, you may talk that out with the group here or if it centers around one character you may talk it out via PMS.

Announcement
New characters, as we advance further into the RP, will need to start off being brought to the facility, injected with C.A.N.I.S. and then go through testing in the facility. They would need to then try to escape and make it to the extraction zone where they would join the pack after being picked up by a patrol.

For those currently in the RP, you have already been injected and passed the test/had at least the first shift, if not more (depending on how long you have been a part of C.A.N.I.S. which is determined by your experiment number.

Announcement
Lupines may only be in wolf form as needed during testing, adolescent training or adult combat, and during fights whether in the fight rooms or participating in the arena. At all other times it is forbidden to be in lupine form at the facility. Occasionally, lupines may be used for tracking on the grounds such as for missing patients or goods.

Sterling_wolf Sterling_wolf Takumi98 Takumi98 SerianX13 SerianX13 nearlyflowers nearlyflowers Panda_Roleplays Panda_Roleplays

Last edited:
It’s now breakfast time. This is scheduled for an hour. Afterwards, adolescents and children will proceed to the courtyard while adults will have adult free time. Patients are forbidden outside during their not-scheduled period.

The library and gym are open to adults during this half hour. Adolescents and children may use the courtyard, grounds, soccer pitch, volleyball and basketball court for fun.

Sterling_wolf Sterling_wolf Takumi98 Takumi98 Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-; SerianX13 SerianX13 nearlyflowers nearlyflowers Panda_Roleplays Panda_Roleplays

Central time for me, currently 12:18 PM. To help you figure out if we do.

Sorry the post sucked a bit, currently at work on my lunch break

Heh Takumi98 Takumi98 is correct in Yong's assumption. Male patients are not allowed in the female wing and females aren't allowed in the male's wing. It's to prevent relationships and the breeding of full lupines like the staff learned after the birth of experiment 011. As it is a drama point, it's okay but one would need to have snuck in through gates and patrolling guards...there's a reason the wings were built on the east and west sides of the building. Best of luck to those involved.

Announcement
Height of wolves:

C.A.N.I.S. has caused the lupine wolf form to be bigger than humans:
  • Males can become quite tall, maxing out between 7'0 to 7'5" which depends on physical condition upon arrival
  • Females get to be no less than 4' and no bigger than 6'5" in height.
  • Adolescent wolves, like their normal counterparts would have oversize ears and long legs, mostly a gangling mess but reaching 3'5" in height max.
  • Children reach a height of no more than 3' in height wolf form.
Sterling_wolf Sterling_wolf nearlyflowers nearlyflowers Panda_Roleplays Panda_Roleplays Takumi98 Takumi98 Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-; SerianX13 SerianX13

Thinking of joining, would a male or female be more needed? And what age range? Wanna help the balance at as far as future mates go

At the moment we have 5 males and 6 females. I believe we have at least one character that isn't into females.

Age range...we currently have one child (aged 10), one adolescent (aged 15) and 9 adults (aged 17 to 26). If you wish to make a child (9-11 years) please ask a moderator as they are very rare. Adolescents (12-16) are more than likely to survive testing than children.

Characters cannot be experiments 1-10 as they are deceased and 12-30 as they are also deceased.

Experiment numbers already taken that are alive: 011 (Grail), 040 (Alana), 042 (Lucifer), 095 (Serenity), 066 (Carmine), 032 (Daniel), 037 (Mazikeen), 051 (Silo), 046 (Poppy), 043 (Yong), 038 (Esme), 031 fjosgua), 075 (Charlie), and 054 (Gweir).

Scents in use are: Blood and Cinnamon (Grail), Vanilla (Serenity), Bubblegum (Esme), Hazelnut (Yong), Hot cocoa and cream (Poppy), Rosemary (Silo), Fresh Pine wood and Coconut (Mazikeen), Fresh baked bread (Danielle), Citrus like bergamot, with a pepper smell (Carmine), smokey one with a mix of woodsy (Lucifer), floral with a mix of small woodsy scent (Alana), Sandalwood and chocolate (Janes), rain (Joshua), leather (Charlie), and Rust-Aconitum(Gweir). Scents cannot be used again once they are used except for pups (example: Grail has the scent of blood and cinnamon due to his father's scent was blood and his mother's was cinnamon so the separate scents of blood and cinnamon cannot be used at all by other wolves). Yennie Yennie

No it does not but I am welcome to make one if people are interested. Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-;

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back