• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern C.A.N.I.S. Chat

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
At the moment we have 5 males and 6 females. I believe we have at least one character that isn't into females.

Age range...we currently have one child (aged 10), one adolescent (aged 15) and 9 adults (aged 17 to 26). If you wish to make a child (9-11 years) please ask a moderator as they are very rare. Adolescents (12-16) are more than likely to survive testing than children.

Characters cannot be experiments 1-10 as they are deceased and 12-30 as they are also deceased.

Experiment numbers already taken that are alive: 011 (Grail), 040 (Alana), 042 (Lucifer), 095 (Serenity), 066 (Carmine), 032 (Daniel), 037 (Mazikeen), 051 (Silo), 046 (Poppy), 043 (Yong), and 038 (Esme).

Scents in use are: Blood and Cinnamon (Grail), Vanilla (Serenity), Bubblegum (Esme), Hazelnut (Yong), Hot cocoa and cream (Poppy), Rosemary (Silo), Fresh Pine wood and Coconut (Mazikeen), Fresh baked bread (Danielle), Citrus like bergamot, with a pepper smell (Carmine), smokey one with a mix of woodsy (Lucifer) and floral with a mix of small woodsy scent (Alana). Scents cannot be used again once they are used except for pups (example: Grail has the scent of blood and cinnamon due to his father's scent was blood and his mother's was cinnamon so the separate scents of blood and cinnamon cannot be used at all by other wolves). Yennie Yennie

No it does not but I am welcome to make one if people are interested. Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-;

Very informative, I'll get around to making a male then

My intention is keeping Serenity there at least for a while in case other experiments in the facility outside of those dead and who might escape are created by newcomers to the RP. Hence the sad length of punishment of six months in the tombs for her.

But I agree with you Thisle, it's sad what some of them have been through...really what everyone has been through.

At the moment we have 5 males and 6 females. I believe we have at least one character that isn't into females.

Age range...we currently have one child (aged 10), one adolescent (aged 15) and 9 adults (aged 17 to 26). If you wish to make a child (9-11 years) please ask a moderator as they are very rare. Adolescents (12-16) are more than likely to survive testing than children.

Characters cannot be experiments 1-10 as they are deceased and 12-30 as they are also deceased.

Experiment numbers already taken that are alive: 011 (Grail), 040 (Alana), 042 (Lucifer), 095 (Serenity), 066 (Carmine), 032 (Daniel), 037 (Mazikeen), 051 (Silo), 046 (Poppy), 043 (Yong), and 038 (Esme).

Scents in use are: Blood and Cinnamon (Grail), Vanilla (Serenity), Bubblegum (Esme), Hazelnut (Yong), Hot cocoa and cream (Poppy), Rosemary (Silo), Fresh Pine wood and Coconut (Mazikeen), Fresh baked bread (Danielle), Citrus like bergamot, with a pepper smell (Carmine), smokey one with a mix of woodsy (Lucifer) and floral with a mix of small woodsy scent (Alana). Scents cannot be used again once they are used except for pups (example: Grail has the scent of blood and cinnamon due to his father's scent was blood and his mother's was cinnamon so the separate scents of blood and cinnamon cannot be used at all by other wolves). Yennie Yennie

No it does not but I am welcome to make one if people are interested. Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-;
Not incorrect to say there's a character who's not into females, Carmine is going to be written as such haha

Our current highest experiment is the facility is 095 or Mouse as she is known. Once 096-099 are made, you no longer need to put zero in your number.

Okay Eliruz Eliruz , you just need to change your scent and you’re good.

Scents in use are: Blood and Cinnamon (Grail), Vanilla (Serenity), Bubblegum (Esme), Hazelnut (Yong), Hot cocoa and cream (Poppy), Rosemary (Silo), Fresh Pine wood and Coconut (Mazikeen), Fresh baked bread (Danielle), Citrus like bergamot, with a pepper smell (Carmine), smokey one with a mix of woodsy (Lucifer), floral with a mix of small woodsy scent (Alana), Sandalwood and chocolate (Janes), rain (Joshua), leather (Charlie), and Rust-Aconitum (Gweir).

Okay Eliruz Eliruz , you just need to change your scent and you’re good.

Scents in use are: Blood and Cinnamon (Grail), Vanilla (Serenity), Bubblegum (Esme), Hazelnut (Yong), Hot cocoa and cream (Poppy), Rosemary (Silo), Fresh Pine wood and Coconut (Mazikeen), Fresh baked bread (Danielle), Citrus like bergamot, with a pepper smell (Carmine), smokey one with a mix of woodsy (Lucifer), floral with a mix of small woodsy scent (Alana), Sandalwood and chocolate (Janes), rain (Joshua), leather (Charlie), and Rust-Aconitum (Gweir).
It's been fixed!

You’re approved. Just make a post of you being injected, then skip ahead in the same post to getting out of a padded room and joining the others at breakfast. Eliruz Eliruz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back