• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern C A M P L A K E L O D G E || OOC CHAT/PLOTTING

Main
Here
Characters
Here

He was a bit too into making himself the bad guy, when we were supposed to end in defeating Winevra Hex. He also couldn’t stop arguing and broke Sam’s glasses.

Well, I think they would argue with each other at first since they're all troubled teens and then be friends as the story progresses. But I understand your decision because it was pretty confusing xD

Oh, I’m pretty sure Markus will put up a fight, but Darren was just too confusing. He never specified who he was talking to and broke Sam’s glasses after she found them? Like why rip them off her face?

Well, I think they would argue with each other at first since they're all troubled teens and then be friends as the story progresses. But I understand your decision because it was pretty confusing xD
I think the way someone writes sometimes can be very confusing. I understand the decision since I had to do the same with a few 1 on 1 roleplay partners. I couldn't keep up. Especially when they reply too often and don't give you time to respond

That’s alright, you have to do what you have to do!
he gon be gayy
btw, is it okay if we use pics even if we can't exactly find the name of the person in it? I'm struggling to find the name of the guy I wanna use as ref pics o-o

Once Absinthe (if I spelled her name right) becomes friends with Hyun, she will basically have a friend that's basically the dad of the group. (I just remembered I call myself that sometimes omfg)

OH THEN THEY WILL MEET. OH YES. BECAUSE SHE IS THE MOM OF THE GROUP.

now I shall write the fashionably late dad showing up.

He protecc
He attacc
But he aslo dadd

Oh snap. Absinthe is the more “Omg, are you okay? From my calculations, your chance of dying in nineteen percent. Do you want some soup?”😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back