• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern C A M P L A K E L O D G E || OOC CHAT/PLOTTING

Main
Here
Characters
Here

final girl.

crack baby, you don't know what you want.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
If you’ve already filed an application and were accepted, this is the place for all our plotting and chatting. I’m open to plot suggestions at the moment!

OMG. OF COURSE, MY DEAR, ALL ARE WELCOME.

She tries, but to be honest, she’s a goodie-two-shoes under that heart of stone. 😂

I do have a starter plot, the owner of the camp seems perfectly normal to our new campers, yet as they continue their days throughout the camp, they begin to notice what is happening, that not everything this as it seems. That there must be a way to escape the place, to exploit the owner and to prove they’re more than troubled kids, or something along the lines. In a way, it’s almost similar to the Mystery Gang, but I tried to make it original. I’m open to suggestions.

Besides school, there are strict uniforms they must wear during the week. The camp is surrounded by large walls, which are almost inescapable, and men stand guard at all times. If a student disobeys, they will only be given one chance before they happen to disappear. I’m still working out the kinks of it all.

That’s exactly what I was thinking. It’s as though their entire personalities have been reset, as they are now too creepily good for their own old selves.

Depending on how bad they were, they are either fine the next day or a few days over. In a way it’s like modern hyponsis or pschycological therapy, as the camp would call it. I don’t be know, does that make sense?

It does. But what if the camp is a secret research laboratory on hypnosis and other mind altering experiments and they test it out on the students who misbehave? Is this idea too much?

I think it’d be an amazing plot twist. I’ll make sure to add a lot of moments of friendships and such also.

She probably would be new to the camp, and would definitely be a Velma Dinkley character, which is accurate. 😂

Scooby-Doo, where are you?

^That’s nostalgic right there

should we like add backstory to the CS so we know what were the characters' past experiences that shaped them to what they are now and what they did that made their parents decide to put them in the camp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back