• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BxB? >///<

Captain Chrissy

Call Me Captain c;
I'm so new to this ;v; But I want to a RP partner for a BxB RP

so I can continue my RP's along with him, ectj. c: ON OUR MAGICAL ADVENTURES cx don't worry i'll make you cookies ~

I'm Chrissy,

Im 17

I'm 103 lbs

and only 5'2 T.T ..

I freaking love ferrets ohmygod ;-;

I play piano. c:

~ Must have a fully developed character ~

~DRAMA please, it makes things interesting.

~Be detailed please 0:

;//; okay okay i'll shush cx

If you're interested reply or PM me c:

Backstory:

Chris was sitting against the brick wall outside of the cafeteria, and you were new in school (I know super cliche) and he bent over a book his headphones in, and you bit your lip and looked around the outside tables of scattered unfamiliar faces, you didn't like it here- so far you've had a paper ball thrown at your head and some prick mumbled something under their breath. You cringe at the memory and sit next to the edge of the wall, placing your food tray over your lap and stare at it, not feeling very hungry. You blink a few times because you see in the corner of your eye Chris' head turn, you look and make eye contact for a brief moment because he pushed his knees to his chest and hid behind his book, his hood thrown over his hair. You suppress a laugh, start poking at your food with your fork.

Definitely cute.

// Continue if you want- or we can make modification's ect. //

Last edited by a moderator:

Verbal Warning

All form of Sexual Content is against the rules.

This is a PG-13 website and any kind of sex or smut is strictly prohibited from the forums. Any form of this content will earn an instant 24 hour ban from the website. If any RP heads that way (anything past kissing), then you are required to 'fade to black'. Going to Private message is also forbidden and can also result in the 24 hour ban. Likewise, you are not allowed to advertise for sexual RP.

RPNation rules should have been read when you sign up for the website, I have linked them there for you to see. (See Welcome to RpNation message you received when signing up) The specific rule I am warning all of you about is as followed:

Adult Content - RpNation is a PG-13 site. As such we have members on this site as young as 13. What this means is that users are not allowed to post any explicit or adult content on this site. This includes but is not limited to both written word and images.
No Sexual Roleplaying
- Users of the site are not allowed to participate in sexual roleplaying of any kind. Users may not roleplay out sexual acts in any roleplay even if they provide prior warnings of mature content. Any sexual roleplaying will result in an immediate 24 hour ban from the site minimally. Repeated breaking of this rule within a roleplay will result in the closure of any roleplay in question and possibly a permanent ban for the members involved. Telling people to take sexual roleplaying to another site or taking it to private messages (conversations) is encouraging sexual roleplaying and is not allowed.
I will be changing the rule breaking text. This is a verbal warning since you are new to the site. Please remember that any kind of sexual content will not be tolerated.

If any of you have any questions or concerns please PM me.

--The Staff

[QUOTE="Captain Chrissy]I'm so new to this ;v; But I want to a RP partner for a BxB RP
so I can continue my RP's along with him, ectj. c: ON OUR MAGICAL ADVENTURES cx don't worry i'll make you cookies ~

I'm Chrissy,

Im 17

I'm 103 lbs

and only 5'2 T.T ..

I play piano. c:

~Be detailed please 0:

Backstory:

Chris was sitting against the brick wall outside of the cafeteria, and you were new in school (I know super cliche) and he bent over a book his headphones in, and you bit your lip and looked around the outside tables of scattered unfamiliar faces, you didn't like it here- so far you've had a paper ball thrown at your head and some prick mumbled something under their breath. You cringe at the memory and sit next to the edge of the wall, placing your food tray over your lap and stare at it, not feeling very hungry. You blink a few times because you see in the corner of your eye Chris' head turn, you look and make eye contact for a brief moment because he pushed his knees to his chest and hid behind his book, his hood thrown over his hair. You suppress a laugh, start poking at your food with your fork.

Definitely cute.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Captain Chrissy]I'm so new to this ;v; But I want to a RP partner for a BxB RP

I'm Chrissy,

Im 17

I'm 103 lbs

and only 5'2 T.T ..

I play piano. c:

~Be detailed please 0:

Backstory:

Definitely cute.

[/QUOTE]
I'll RP with you

Erica said:

Verbal Warning

All form of Sexual Content is against the rules.

This is a PG-13 website and any kind of sex or smut is strictly prohibited from the forums. Any form of this content will earn an instant 24 hour ban from the website. If any RP heads that way (anything past kissing), then you are required to 'fade to black'. Going to Private message is also forbidden and can also result in the 24 hour ban. Likewise, you are not allowed to advertise for sexual RP.

RPNation rules should have been read when you sign up for the website, I have linked them there for you to see. (See Welcome to RpNation message you received when signing up) The specific rule I am warning all of you about is as followed:

I will be changing the rule breaking text. This is a verbal warning since you are new to the site. Please remember that any kind of sexual content will not be tolerated.

If any of you have any questions or concerns please PM me.

--The Staff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back