• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern But like, let's roleplay

lonecoyote

Always Confused
So I'm not going to give you a HUGE spill about myself because I'm pretty simple.

I'm just asking for a partner to allow me to play a reckless, clueless, carefree teenager. I want something adventure-esque with no real plot. Just like maybe start off as highschool teens who are best of friends but don't really know each other, ya know?

I think not having a set goal, but having drama and plot twists along the line, are the best role plays ever.

I want this to be like an rp of self discovery and deep character development, ya dig?

With this being said, I am a literate role player and require at least a 3/4 paragraph minimum but quality over quantity baby. I'm also not the quickest replier in the world due to summer classes and then big girl college in the fall.

For pairings I don't mind, really. I want to play a female though because I just feel like it. If you're interested let me know please and thank you!

Love,

Your pretty rad coyote.

So I'm not going to give you a HUGE spill about myself because I'm pretty simple.

I'm just asking for a partner to allow me to play a reckless, clueless, carefree teenager. I want something adventure-esque with no real plot. Just like maybe start off as highschool teens who are best of friends but don't really know each other, ya know?

I think not having a set goal, but having drama and plot twists along the line, are the best role plays ever.

I want this to be like an rp of self discovery and deep character development, ya dig?

With this being said, I am a literate role player and require at least a 3/4 paragraph minimum but quality over quantity baby. I'm also not the quickest replier in the world due to summer classes and then big girl college in the fall.

For pairings I don't mind, really. I want to play a female though because I just feel like it. If you're interested let me know please and thank you!

Love,

Your pretty rad coyote.

Interested.

you sound like a really cool person! would you mind doubling though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back