• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ❝ BURY A FRIEND. ❞

nymphadora.

𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙬𝙗𝙤𝙮.
[script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show content1 removeClass show contentHOME removeClass show content2 removeClass show content3 removeClass show content4 removeClass show content5 addClass picture1 BigPicture removeClass picture2 BigPicture removeClass picture3 BigPicture removeClass picture4 BigPicture removeClass picture5 BigPicture [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] addClass show content2 removeClass show contentHOME removeClass show content1 removeClass show content3 removeClass show content4 removeClass show content5 addClass picture2 BigPicture removeClass picture1 BigPicture removeClass picture3 BigPicture removeClass picture4 BigPicture removeClass picture5 BigPicture [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] addClass show content3 removeClass show contentHOME removeClass show content1 removeClass show content2 removeClass show content4 removeClass show content5 addClass picture3 BigPicture removeClass picture1 BigPicture removeClass picture2 BigPicture removeClass picture4 BigPicture removeClass picture5 BigPicture [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] addClass show content4 removeClass show contentHOME removeClass show content1 removeClass show content2 removeClass show content3 removeClass show content5 addClass picture4 BigPicture removeClass picture1 BigPicture removeClass picture2 BigPicture removeClass picture3 BigPicture removeClass picture5 BigPicture [/script] [class=content] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: 0.2s; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [class=tabs]color: white; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; float: center; text-space: 0px; width: 130%; [/class] [class=tab]cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0px; width: 12%; [/class] [class name=tab1 state=hover] color: transparent; font-style: bold; font-style: italic; transition: 0.3s [/class] [class name=tab2 state=hover] color: transparent; font-style: bold; font-style: italic; transition: 0.3s; [/class] [class name=tab3 state=hover] color: transparent; font-style: bold; font-style: italic; transition: 0.3s; [/class] [class name=tab4 state=hover] color: transparent; font-style: bold; font-style: italic; transition: 0.3s; [/class]
[div class="content contentHOME show"]
BURY A
FRIEND.
[div class="content content1"]
xxxx
xxxx❝ the troubled ones always make the best students. ❞
Coldridge Academy for the Bright Militarian is unheard of, don't believe it? Ask anyone on the streets, and you'll receive the same unsure head shake and shrug in reply. The Academy isn't known to the public for a reason, and those unwanted who sought it out are met with their untimely and tragic death*.

Hidden away from plain view of the public, once you wander through a low-lit restaurant (that's strangely never full of customers) and down the winding staircase in the back room, you'll be greeted with America's youngest upcoming assassins. The school is full of bright, intelligent students with cunning minds and sharp skills. Generations of the world's greatest killers have all gone through the same, intense schooling and barely made it out alive. Government officials, wealthy crime bosses and everyone with a tight connection are aware of the school's existence and their intense admission process. No one can simply hand in an application and get in, the Headmaster only picks the best of the offers and rest are left with a close eye watching them, making sure not a word is said about the school.

Only eight students reside at the academy, hidden away from the world to train until they can no longer stand up straight and their skin is different shades of blue and green. Each student trains to work together and alone, whether they decide to work together as a group or apart after school is up to them. The academy makes sure their students are well-rounded in their skill sets yet encourage and help sharpen a chosen skill. At the end of the year, the group is put through a set of deadly challenges, otherwise known as The Prius Mortis Ceremony.

The Ceremony is an event that allows the training group of students to show off their talents and skills for their professors and future employers to see. It's like watching the world's deadliest football match. The students are prepared by their professors and must be able to complete the tasks, and if they succeed, the group can graduate and head off into the world; fail? And the best case scenario is death. This year is no exception, and the standards are set extremely high. The group are isolated within a special wing of the school within moments, the ceremony beings.

Yet things take a turn for the worst. Greeted by a rain of bullets, the situation doesn't appear right, and the doors behind them are firmly locked. They're trapped, and with time ticking and a voice from the past taunting them, the group must hurry and finish their exam; otherwise, they'll face something worse than failing.

*The academy would like to note that they hold no responsibility for others' unwanted presence and lack of a brain.
[/div] [div class="content content2"]
xxxx
THE LEADER !

The unofficial head of the group. The leader's title it quite self explanatory; simply, lead the group to success. The leader is well-rounded with his skills but struggles with communication. As long as the Leader can control and drive the group, they've done their job.
taken by: nymphadora. nymphadora.

THE INTELLECT !

They're the brains of operation and wiser beyond their years. Acting as a co-leader of sorts, the Intellect is the most logical thinker of the group and usually makes the plans for the operation. Spontaneity is not their forte but don't let it fool you.
taken by: open.

THE GYMNAST !

Insanely flexible and terribly competitive, the Gymnast is the most athletic of the group and it shows. Nothing seems to drag them down and they certainly don't lose energy quickly. The Gymnast is the perfect candidate for the olympics if they weren't an assassin.

THE SHARP-SHOOTER !

The Sharp-shooter has rarely missed a shot in their life. Their guns are like an extension of themselves and the two work almost symbiotically. They work better with long range than close-up compare to their teammates and prefer their guns over anything.

THE PROTECTOR !

The Protector are like a human wall, built like a God and almost indestructible. Their knowledge with guns and such isn't the best but the Protector excels with close-range combat and martial arts. The Protector can take more punches than the rest of the group.

THE HACKER !

Give the Hacker a laptop and they're ready to go. Their skills shine with a phone or tablet rather than a gun or a knife and easily dominate someone in a video game. Their knowledge about technology is definitely useful for disarming systems.

THE SCIENTIST !

Bombs, poisons, you name it and the Scientist has probably made it before. There's nothing that'll stop the Scientist from trying a new formula or experiments with strange ingredients, just be careful for his pyromaniac tendencies.

THE MEDIC !

The Medic is useful on missions and work more efficiently than a regular doctor. They're quick on their feet and know how to treat a bullet wound with only a few tools in their vicinity but aren't as proficient in fighting like their teammates.

THE ILLUSIONIST !

A true manipulator of disguise and people's words. They're adaptable to situations when needed, especially in interrogations. The illusionist is handy when it comes to drawing out information, but they aren't always easy to trust.
[/div] [div class="content content3"]
xxxx
this is NOT first come, first served. i'll be reviewing the sheets before acceptance and there will be a due date.

please be active ooc and regularly post. i don't expect a post everyday but twice a week would be ideal! having a discord is required for ooc chatter.

this will be a literate and semi-detailed rp, minimum of 2+ paragraphs with proper grammar please. (note that genders haven't been set but an even ratio would be nice.)

the characters' relationship with one another is important so i encourage plotting and such! the age range will be 17-19. realistic face claims only, please.

if there are any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to pm me, i swear i won't bite.
[/div] [div class="content content4"]
xxxx
main | here.

chatter | here.

application | here.
[/div]
[div class=tabs]xxxxxxx[div class="tab tab1"]
PLOT
[div class="tab tab2"]
ROLES
[/div][div class="tab tab3"]
GUIDES
[/div]xx[div class="tab tab4"]
LINKS
[/div][/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
I'm interested as well but I do have a question, are the roles gender locked? Say if you wanted to play the scientist but wanted to make them a female, would that be okay?

I'm interested as well but I do have a question, are the roles gender locked? Say if you wanted to play the scientist but wanted to make them a female, would that be okay?
none of the genders are set for the roles so it's totally okay to apply with a female scientist ! but i'm hoping for even genders (:

extremely interested! :3 I'd love to apply~ will mostly likely be for a female gymnast, sharpshooter or illusionist~ thinking of a female protector too....

Last edited:
I'd be really interested!! (:

Would it be possible to take the medic role? I'd prefer female but would be happy to play a male instead to help keep genders balanced!

neat im interested in the hacker
this gives me the librarian and that show leverage vibes

ahh i'm so happy there's so much interest for this !! i'll wait until we have a few more people and then i'll start working on thread~

we are definitely still looking for more applicants, especially for the protector, illusionist, sharp shooter & gymnast !

Ohh definitely count me as interested for this one!
Leaning more towards the Illusionist, I think

you know i’m interested! (:
this looks so cool, i’d love to take a shot at replying!!
Definitely interested!
extremely interested! :3 I'd love to apply~ will mostly likely be for a female gymnast, sharpshooter or illusionist~ thinking of a female protector too....
I'd be really interested!! (:

Would it be possible to take the medic role? I'd prefer female but would be happy to play a male instead to help keep genders balanced!
neat im interested in the hacker
this gives me the librarian and that show leverage vibes
id love to take part! probably for the scientist or hacker.
I’m gonna apply for the sharp-shooter. <3
interested in illusionist/sharpshooter! i miss rping w you so bam
interested
Ohh definitely count me as interested for this one!
Leaning more towards the Illusionist, I think
interested in the gymnast, to be honest~
I'm super down to apply for the protector!
welcome to coldridge academy, place your applications here

nymphadora. nymphadora. I really like how you've split the personality section into ic questions - it's a nice, refreshing change! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back