• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Burrado Academy

Tamotsu Fukui

Jack of Spades
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/burrado-academy.94355/#post-2612556

I wrote all of this today, ended up being way bigger then I assumed it would be, but its now a functioning rp and for those who are interested come join us! This is an rp that's focused on school life, and fighting. Romance is fine I suppose.

Every few years a child is born, with blood that is especially tasty to demons, so tasty that demons flock to them wherever they go. No one knows why but all of these children that were born had all been born into rich families. Whenever these children went places demons came after them and stopping at nothing to eat them. In their blood lust they started to kill other normal humans who got in the way without thinking.

Suddenly Yuko Ito, a brilliant man who had a son with this strange blood, killed by the demons that had sought him, had an idea. He decided in memory of his son to build a school just for these students. This school was called Burrado Academy.

When the demons began to flock to the academy, Yuko Ito started to appoint normal commoners to be their body guards, these commoners studied rigorously in the arts of weaponry and fighting right at the school until they were deemed worthy to be appointed to a student by the

Ketsueki Gado

test in that test they prove their skills by fighting and killing 9 different demons that had been chained and kept in the school just for this purpose.

After passing this test they became

Shi no Gados

. When a commoner arrives at the school they choose one purified weapon with holy powers to train and use throughout the harsh years of training. The students that required the guards and had the strange blood were called

Ketsueki Kodomo

(We do need an even number of each type of student.)

The Kitsune

kitsune.jpg

The Tengu

fc6ebd0a4e3a7eb28b9f7514a1ff5de0.jpg

The K a p p a

Kappa_by_daveallsop-d4nqvmj.jpg

Y?kai

slick-ghost-sun-anime-26870.jpg

Dragon

how-to-draw-a-japanese-dragon_1_000000014132_5.jpg

Gaki

d41698f5b758cd5d4f5f36b567460e86.jpg

Harionago

harionago___ion_by_atomickitten13-d47bqs7.png

Fenghuang

HoouSMT.jpg

Kirin

kirin.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
we are even right now, but thats because I chose to submit my character and even it out,

theres only 4 people ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back