• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bungou Stray Dogs roleplay?

hope.

Hiya!
I know nothing about coding, so please forgive this little pathetic attempt!

You can call me Hope!

I’ve been brushing this site for a while and been unable to find what I am looking for, and that it’s a Bungou Stray Dogs roleplay, so I decided to join and make my own ad in a fit of desperation. I would kill for a good Soukoku roleplay, but I'm honestly willing to do anything, from other CanonxCanon to even CanonxOC. I am fine with canonverse or AUs too! I’ve been deeply sucked by this fandom and I’ve never had a partner to roleplay in it with...

In case you are interested, I’m 21+ so I’d be more comfortable with a 18+ partner. I've been roleplaying for nine years and I don’t have many limits apart from scat, furries and incest and I write 3rd person, past tense. I’m also very friendly OOC and would love to become friends with my partner!

I can roleplay in PMs here, discord, gdocs or email.

Other fandoms I'm in, in case BSD it's not your thing!:
-My Hero Academia
-D.Gray-Man
-Hunter x Hunter
-Free!
-Haikyuu!!
-Fruits Basket
-Digimon Adventures
-Persona 5
-Pokémon

You can also ask me if I know the fandom you are craving!

Please if you are interested don’t hesitate in PMing me, I'm pretty flexible and know we can work something out!

Hi! I unfortunately don’t know BSD, but if you wouldn’t mind roleplaying my Hero I’d love to rp with you!

Hiya!
I know nothing about coding, so please forgive this little pathetic attempt!

You can call me Hope!

I’ve been brushing this site for a while and been unable to find what I am looking for, and that it’s a Bungou Stray Dogs roleplay, so I decided to join and make my own ad in a fit of desperation. I would kill for a good Soukoku roleplay, but I'm honestly willing to do anything, from other CanonxCanon to even CanonxOC. I am fine with canonverse or AUs too! I’ve been deeply sucked by this fandom and I’ve never had a partner to roleplay in it with...

In case you are interested, I’m 21+ so I’d be more comfortable with a 18+ partner. I've been roleplaying for nine years and I don’t have many limits apart from scat, furries and incest and I write 3rd person, past tense. I’m also very friendly OOC and would love to become friends with my partner!

I can roleplay in PMs here, discord, gdocs or email.

Other fandoms I'm in, in case BSD it's not your thing!:
-My Hero Academia
-D.Gray-Man
-Hunter x Hunter
-Free!
-Haikyuu!!
-Fruits Basket
-Digimon Adventures
-Persona 5
-Pokémon

You can also ask me if I know the fandom you are craving!

Please if you are interested don’t hesitate in PMing me, I'm pretty flexible and know we can work something out!
I am game for a Bungou Stray Dogs RP if you'd still want to?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back