• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bungo Stray Dogs, anyone?

ohkissmyashley

chaotic-neutral village witch
I’m literally out here like:

ec009d1ae979345bc9554c0c15bca67f.jpg

“I watched all three seasons and the movie in three days... what is life? Will I ever recover from this obsession? Why did I not jump on this train sooner?”

So here I am. Praying to whatever damned gods are out there that someone will wanna create some magic with me.

read: someone pls help, this anime got me all jacked up and I wanna bring my chaotic prostitute of an OC to life as well as their smol bean with seriously repressed anger issues.

A bit about me in case you’re still interested:
⤷ My name's Ashley (if you didn't already guess that) and I'm a 27 year old woman in the MST time zone.
⤷ Yet another case of "it's not you, girl, it's me." But for real, I'm 27 and have three kiddos. I'm sorry, but for comfort's sake I really prefer to roleplay with individuals who are 21+. Please at least be 18 if you’re going to message me. I may be comfortable enough.
⤷ I'm big on doubling and canonxoc pairings. I know that can be a deal-breaker, but it's my thing. I'm also totally cool with LGBTQ characters and mxf, fxf or mxm pairings.
⤷ My average reply is anywhere from 2-5 paragraphs per character, however I tend to match whatever my partner throws out. (: All I ask is that you give me a minimum of a paragraph.
⤷ I love romance as much as the next person... but damn can I get DOWN with some angst.

Still interested? Let's get something goin'!

YOOO , SAY LESS

YOU SAY BUNGO STRAY DOGS AND IM DOWN, NO QUESTIONS ASKED

(and quick intro shdgsh I'm shasha/vanitas and I'm 21+)

bungou stray dogs? i have been summoned :0 i'd love to roleplay with you!
i'm twenty, is it okay if i message you? ^^

bungou stray dogs? i have been summoned :0 i'd love to roleplay with you!
i'm twenty, is it okay if i message you? ^^

YESSSSSS. Manifestation works, qween. 👑

On some real shit though, please do hit me up! Let’s get something rollin’! 🙌🏻

I’m literally out here like:

ec009d1ae979345bc9554c0c15bca67f.jpg

“I watched all three seasons and the movie in three days... what is life? Will I ever recover from this obsession? Why did I not jump on this train sooner?”

So here I am. Praying to whatever damned gods are out there that someone will wanna create some magic with me.

read: someone pls help, this anime got me all jacked up and I wanna bring my chaotic prostitute of an OC to life as well as their smol bean with seriously repressed anger issues.

A bit about me in case you’re still interested:
⤷ My name's Ashley (if you didn't already guess that) and I'm a 27 year old woman in the MST time zone.
⤷ Yet another case of "it's not you, girl, it's me." But for real, I'm 27 and have three kiddos. I'm sorry, but for comfort's sake I really prefer to roleplay with individuals who are 21+. Please at least be 18 if you’re going to message me. I may be comfortable enough.
⤷ I'm big on doubling and canonxoc pairings. I know that can be a deal-breaker, but it's my thing. I'm also totally cool with LGBTQ characters and mxf, fxf or mxm pairings.
⤷ My average reply is anywhere from 2-5 paragraphs per character, however I tend to match whatever my partner throws out. (: All I ask is that you give me a minimum of a paragraph.
⤷ I love romance as much as the next person... but damn can I get DOWN with some angst.

Still interested? Let's get something goin'!
I would love to Roleplay with you! Shoot me a message I love Bungo Stray Dogs and am falling into the pit once again because of season 4, I’ve read the Manga, Light Novels, and watched the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back