• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

♥Bumblebri wants you♥

Hmmm, @CHIMNY I can't send you a private message for some reason. Either way, I'll just post details here.

Alright so, here's the deal. I haven't yet decided what is going on at the Zoo to make bizarre things happen, but I have a few ideas and want your input on what would be most fun.

• Animals in the zoo have been infected and are now developing abilities (telekinesis for starters)
  • Ghost/Spirit of some sort, be it a human or of animals that have deceased are haunting the zoo
  • A third party is responsible for changes and it's a social experiment/testing to see how people react

Let me know if something else came to your mind when you read the plot idea.

I thought there was going to be a some sort of supernatural animal, like the chupacabra. I like the ghost idea though.

I had an idea for something to do with superpowers/supernatural stuff. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Except that wouldn't explain things happening during the day when they're usually there =P At least not if it's strictly nocturnal.

Heh. It's a little game when you have a group of people and someone is to do something most don't want to. You say nose goes, last person to touch their nose has to do it.

Looking again for partners!

Ideas previously listed are all still open.

I'm also thinking of a steampunk plot hunting vampires.

Feel free to message or reply here!

Bumping!

Looking for a few good souls (or even some not-so-good ones!)

Plot ideas are still open or if you have something in mind, please ask.

Ya know, I've been itching for a good superhero, or sci-fi RP. (Or even both fused into one.)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been a while and I'm slowly losing roleplays! Looking for a few partners to break through boredom with. If nothing on the original post spikes your interest feel free to bring your own flavor to the table :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back