• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

♥Bumblebri wants you♥

Soliloquy

♥Hopeless Chromatic♥
Greetings! If you've clicked on this link you're either:

a) in search of a onexone partner

b) extremely bored

And don't worry, I can work with either of these!

A bit about me....

Let's be honest, I doubt anyone cares since it doesn't change the RP. Instead, here's a picture of my adorable puppy!

IMG_3319_zpsjm6vhgie.jpg

Moving on now that you've had a daily dose of 'awwwww'.

I'm in search of individuals with similar interests and writing levels. I'm far from any sort of talent, but I'm a frequent poster if I have something to reply to, and I do my best to keep things open.

Things I will GLADLY Do:

• Superhero/superpowers/supernatural
  • Fantasy; orcs, goblins, elves, dragons, etc (big Tamora Pierce fan)
  • Werewolf/werecreatures or Vampire
  • Animal or Animorph
  • Realistic (nothing out of the ordinary, but certainly not perfect life!)
  • Sci-fi - I am a bit pickier about laying out rules before hand so we're on the same page
  • Zombiesssss
  • Harry Potter (next Gen)
  • Comedy

Things I will Avoid at Most Costs:

• High School/middle school aged romances
  • *braces for angry comments* Anime - It's not you, it's me, I swear! I simply don't watch/read any, so trying to get me to understand a story I know nothing about isn't going to leave much time to RP

A few plot ideas I'm looking to try:

• Two Zookeepers work together at a well-known Zoo that has reported suspicious activity lately. At first it's subtle, instruments aren't where they remember leaving them, noises in empty rooms, feeling of being watched...but things quickly escalate. (Sorry, don't want to say TOO much and spoil an entire plot).
  • Intelligence Agents investigating recent disappearances of various political figures and celebrities with no apparent connection or pattern.
  • Prison warden and inmate (or two inmates) find themselves in the middle of a zombie outbreak while transporting.
  • Two young adventurers (fantasy era) are searching for their creature companions (dragon, sphinx, unicorn, Pegasus, etc). They have to travel far and survive many tests to meet their fated friends.
  • Two children (age 4 to 8) on their imaginary adventures along with how their actions are actually happening from their parents point of view. This would be, at least to me, very comedic.

This is not an all-encompassing post. I do prefer playing female, but can stumble my way through a man's world. If you're even remotely interested, please let me know! I'm eager to meet new people and try new things. So until you decide to take a chance, stay awesome ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Bumblebri! Your ideas sound awesome! I'm looking for a long term partner in my RP journeys. I have no idea why no one replied to you yet. You sound like an awesome companion. Will you do me the honor of being my partner? Don't be deceived by my profile. I'm not really new here. I used to RP... But then I took an arrow to the knee. (Sorry I love Skyrim)

I was hoping that you would provide the plot. It's just that your ideas are WAY better than what's bouncing around my head at the moment. Hope to RP with you soon!

P.S I stared at the dog for 5 minutes... No idea why

CHIMNY said:
Noooo!!!!!!! You already got a partner.....
'Sup Chimny. You know you could still be her partner... If she accepts. You could also be my partner. I'll just double task.

I like that ideas, thanks. To be honest I really just wanted a 1x1 partner cause I never really experienced it....

@Jed

I think 1 one 1 is better than group RP, but that's just my opinion. Hit me with your ideas bro.

Ive never done an actual 1x1 rp so I cant say if I like it more. But I really like power and combat rps as long as there is an actual story to them - I dont prefer completely free roam rps. I also really like futuristic, fantasy, and nation building. I dont prefer school rps even if they have powers and combat, I had a really boring experience with them. @Jed

Oh. Well, I'm not that good when it comes to combat, but I could give it a shot. Got a story in mind?

Jed said:
Oh. Well, I'm not that good when it comes to combat, but I could give it a shot. Got a story in mind?
If your up for it - maybe a futuristic combat challenge/tournament?

@CHIMNY @Jed @Alces @frimboy3772

I'm so sorry! I thought no one wanted anything to do with me because I didn't get any notifications from this thread.

It looks like Chim/Jed are getting themselves into a small group play, but if either of you are still interested in a onexone I'm more than happy to oblige. Let me know if either of you has a plot in mind/genre you'd prefer to hit.

Alces, I haven't done much Harry Pottering in a few years, so I might get a bit rusty. If that doesn't deter you then I'm game.

Frimboy, sounds great. Want to PM for details and we'll get started soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back