• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Bullworth Academy (Open! Plenty of spots—Ignore post count))

Which plot ideas should we do? (See ideas explained in thread)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've never played the video game, but ya'll's characters are interesting, and I've got a craving for a high school roleplay, so tentatively interested I think?
You don't have to play the video game to understand tbh it's only loosely based on it. Like the staff and the name/layout of the school. If you want to join then that'd be great!

hi hi, will make a female jock for this one~ will take a bit of time with finishing her up hahah still looking around for her fc

Last edited:
hi hi, will make a female jock for this one~ will take a bit of time with finishing her up hahah still looking around for her fc
You're good lol take what time you need, as long as you're still interested :p

That's the only role really left, but I suppose I can add in another 'clique' what are you trying to generally rp as?

Dunno, just not sure I could pull of a convincing cheerleader. All of the cliques max out at one male and one female? I was thinking about being a transfer student.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back