• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bullworth Academy OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

WednesdayAddams

I'm the monster that lives under your bed~
Just chat! Have fun :) I'll also post updates here as time goes on with the plot and how many roles we have left

No, I don't. I can't use my computer at the moment, unfortunately, so I'm stuck on my phone lol. & Yeah same! I'm still trying to decide which plot to go with... I really want to rp right now honestly but there's not enough people to start this RP ?

It really depends. Unfortunately it could take a couple of days. Especially if not many people are interested, but I'm gonna bump it once a day so that people have a chance to see it and stuff. I really am wanting to do this RP regardless of the plot we use.

Unlris Unlris so I understand the whole pomosexual and not wanting to be identified via labels, but what gender is he attracted to? Is he asexual? Or undecided? Likes both/all? Doesnt care? Etc etc

Midnightchan123 Midnightchan123 he'll be able to grow romantic feelings for all genders (everything on the spectrum.) Although, sexual he's going to be bi (just females and males) -panromantic bisexual- if it's needed for the plot, his sexual orientation can change. C:

I'm so excited. :)

Okay so, since I have a couple of y'all already. I want to know which plot y'all think we should do?

I want to eventually bring in like at least the bully one or the corrupt school one in on top of the supernatural one (once it sorta dies down a little on that end). I'm only assuming that the main plot in the beginning will be the supernatural since most people have voted for that one.

Since some people who aren't even in the rp have voted on that poll, I'm asking y'all so I know what y'all would like to see happen.

I really like the bully plot, and if there’s a way to mix in some supernatural or corrupted school it'd definitely add cool vibes to the story.

Y'all may see a little bit of Jimmy in my first post (depending on if I go with what I originally wrote for my starting post with this RP). This is pointed to those who have played the game Bully, btw.

I played a little bit but not much, I thought it would be terrible when I first saw it but the first 10 minutes were intriguing and if I had a full time job I would buy it and try it out for myself on pc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back