• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bullworth Academy (Bully/Canis Canem Edit RP) CLOSED

header.jpg

So I just finished playing Bully: Scholarship Edition (I'm a little late, I know, and as good as this game is I wish I had played it sooner), and I'd love to do a roleplay based on it. It would take place at Bullworth Academy and have the same edgy/dark comedy tone as the game. I'm cool with using canon characters, OCs, or both. We can do something slice of life style or create an overarching plot together.​

What I'm Looking For in a Partner:
-Being 21 myself, I usually prefer 18+ partners.
-Be able to write at least five sentences per post (preferably more if you can).
-Have decent grammar and spelling.
-Be able to respond at least once a week.
-Willing to do multiple characters and any gender pairings.
-Follow RPnation rules. (So no actual sex, but we can joke about it and imply it as much as we want.)
-Can roleplay through RPnation or Discord.

If you're interested, leave a comment here or shoot me a PM!

Last edited:
This would be an interesting one, but what kind of plot would we even have?

It depends on what we'd want from the roleplay and what characters or OCs are the focus. Off the top of my head the plot could be things like the school implementing extremely strict rules that cause both students and staff to suffer so they make a plan to overturn them, dealing with the aftermath of Gary's downfall, and one clique getting way too strong and lording their power over the others so rebellions happen. We could also do a series of mini plots, which is basically slice of life.

I'm open to other ideas as well! ^_^

Of course, I'm a fan of using OCs.
Could do something with one of the known characters waking up genderbent and trying to deal with them being forced into the opposite dorms.

Of course, I'm a fan of using OCs.
Could do something with one of the known characters waking up genderbent and trying to deal with them being forced into the opposite dorms.

Oooh that could be fun, and there's a lot of comedy potential there. If you're interested, how about we move this conversation over to PM?

header.jpg

So I just finished playing Bully: Scholarship Edition (I'm a little late, I know, and as good as this game is I wish I had played it sooner), and I'd love to do a roleplay based on it. It would take place at Bullworth Academy and have the same edgy/dark comedy tone as the game. I'm cool with using canon characters, OCs, or both. We can do something slice of life style or create an overarching plot together.​

What I'm Looking For in a Partner:
-Being 21 myself, I usually prefer 18+ partners, but if you're 16+ I'll consider it.
-Be able to write at least five sentences per post (preferably more if you can).
-Have decent grammar and spelling.
-Be able to respond at least once a week.
-Willing to do multiple characters and any gender pairings.
-Follow RPnation rules. (So no actual sex, but we can joke about it and imply it as much as we want.)
-Can roleplay through RPnation or Discord.

If you're interested, leave a comment here or shoot me a PM!
So how could I hop on this rp? This sounds SO COOL! I already have an idea for an OC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back